Chapter 3-Floor It!

So, it's been awhile since I've uploaded. Please give this story a shot! Thanks to all who are actually reading this! It means alot(:

Enjoy the read (AND COMMENT, VOTE, AND FAN!<3)

Chapter 3-Floor it!

“Sammy, Sammy, wake up!” Someone poked me in the arm. I slapped it away, before cradling my head in my hands.

“Okay, you leave me no choice,” they muttered. Suddenly, I felt hands tickling at my sides.

“Hey, stop, no, Ty,” I breathed between laughs.

“Finally, you’re awake!” My twin brother, Tyler, ruffled my hair, causing me to scowl at him.

“Well you were sleeping so…” he plastered on his goofy smile and shrugged his shoulders. I smacked him on the arm, before grumbling to myself. 

“So, I better get out of this seat before Fay gets here. She punches hard for a quiet, innocent one,” I grinned at him. Fay did pack one mean punch.

“That’s because us quiet nerds need defense to get people to leave us alone,” I air quoted the ‘quiet nerds’ part. My brother was one of the jocks at school, and constantly picked on us for fun. But I didn’t mind, he was just joking around, and he loved me, we were twins after all. Both with the same dark brown hair, and hazel colored eyes. Unfortunately, I didn’t have the same tall gene as him apparently, because he towered over me, while some confused me for a sophomore when I was clearly a senior.

“Ty, get out of here, I’ve gotta talk Sammy about girly stuff,” Fay smirked at him as she arrived to the table, raising an eyebrow in his direction.

Ty raised his hands up in mock surrender and backed away from the table.

“Bye ladies!” He bid us a goodbye and rushed towards his friends.

“So, I know it’s not exactly what you’d expect of me, but-“ she sucked in a deep breath, her green eyes twinkling with happiness, “-Bryan asked me out!”

I sputtered on my water, painfully swallowing it before I stared wide-eyed at my best friend.

“THE Bryan Fink! The basketball-playing-you’ve-had-a-crush-on-since-fifth-grade-Bryan! Wow, I’m so happy for you!” I gushed at her.

Bryan Fink. I could hardly believe it. Here was my best friend, in almost as many AP classes as I, the one who talked about quantum theories instead of the best skinny jeans in this season, or the hottest celeb couple, landing a date with resident hottie Bryan Fink! I gaped at her like a fish, opening and closing my mouth.

Letting out a muffled squeak, I launched into a series of questions.

“What!?”

“When!?”

“Where!?”  

“You know what, forget about that! Just tell me how he asked you!?” I grinned at her.

“Well, I was sitting at the library during study hall, when he comes up to me and asks if I know what the assignment for English is. At first I was like, sheesh another kid asking if they could copy my homework, so I sighed and told him it was the reading from our textbook.  Then he gives me one of his lopsided adorable smiles, and says he forgot his book, and asks if he can share mine with me. I’m sitting there, confused as hell, because he didn’t ask to borrow my book, but instead asked to share it! We began talking and he said I was pretty cool, and that maybe both of us could hang sometime. After my momentary shock, I nodded back. He said that we could go to the movies this Saturday with his friends! I can’t believe it!”