Chapter 7- A Little History Lesson

YAY! I got 15+ votes on the previous chapter! Can I reach 20 for this one?

Btw, guy on the right will be the permanent choice to play Carter. Like him? Then vote if you think so! I think he looks pretty hot!  (;

20 votes for this chapter for another upload! Let's see if you guys can do it!
Enjoy the chapter, and make sure to comment, vote, and follow!(:

-------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 7-A Little History Lesson

“I won’t stop poking you till you look at me,”

“I know you’re getting mad. Just give in already,”

“Giving me the cold shoulder, really? I didn’t expect that from you. When will you learn your manners?”

Clenching my fingernails deeper into my skin, I used all my strength to hold myself before I jabbed my pencil into Carter’s eyes.

For the past 20 minutes, he was poking my back with his pencil, trying to get my attention. I was trying to ignore it, but I could already feel a small circular bruise forming from the tip of his eraser hitting my back in the same spot repeatedly.

If I could just turn around and smack him so hard, he’d forget his own name, let alone messing with me, or S.

I didn’t understand how nobody even noticed? I mean, come on, a classroom full of bored students and nobody could see Carter practically harassing me with a weapon. Of course, it wasn’t a weapon, it’s just a pencil, but it counts!

My fingernails were now creating permanent moon shaped dents in my palms as I tried to focus on the teacher.

Finally, the poking stopped, much to my surprise. I unclenched my fists slowly, and relaxed my back. Heaving a sigh, I finally focused back on my English teacher and his lecture on the Modernist writers.

Just when I thought peace had finally come, I felt a kick at my feet.  Then another, and another. Soon, Carter had found a way to stretch his legs under my seat and kick my feet repeatedly. I tried to move my feet, but there was no room to put them. Even at the farther distance, he could still reach them.

How long were his legs? I grunted in annoyance, and crossed my arms. The kid next to me looked at me then at Carter behind me. I rolled my eyes and looked back ahead.

Finally, after what seemed like years of torture, the bell rang. Stuffing my books in my bag at lightning speed, I got up and practically ran out of the classroom. Just as I made it out of the room, a yank pulled me back from my sprinting.

Turning around, I saw the smirking Carter looking at me with triumph.

“Did you really think you could just ignore me?”

Looping his hand around my shoulders, he walked us down the hallway.