Chapter 17

Location: Wayne Manor / Time: 9:12 am

After a few weeks went by, Jason was allowed to have his stitches removed, " Yay!" Beamed Jason, "Can we go to the park today?"

"Sure." Smiled Dick, "I'm coming today and we're bringing Titus." Dick looked at the giant Great Dane lying down on the floor.

"Yay." Smiled Jason reaching his hands up to Dick.

Location: Gotham Park / Time: 9: 45 am

Damian tagged along too, he wanted to see if the "bullies" were there. They were. "Hey are the jerks who assaulted my brother?!" Yelled Damian walking over to the "bullies".

"You mean the three year old? Yeah we did why?" Asked Dawn.

"You mess with my brother you mess with me." Damian stated getting real angry.

The other brothers didn't even notice Damian, they were too focused on Jason.

"Dick, can I hold Titus?" Asked Jason

"Sure." Smiled Dick handing the leash to Jason.

Just then a squirrel ran around Jason. Titus tried to catch it and got Jason tangled up. The squirrel took off running and Titus hot it's heels with Jason dragged behind.

"Jason!" Yelled Tim. Dick and Tim sprinted after Titus and Jason.

"Titus it's just a squirrel!" Called Dick running as fast as he could.

On the other hand, "Listen if you hurt my brother again you better pray for mercy." Hissed Damian as he cracked his knuckles. He was so focused on the "bullies" that he didn't hear the commotion behind him. Titus was still running after the squirrel through a pond, picnickers, their food, dirt, and mud. Unfortunately, Dick and Tim were getting it all over themselves.

"Sorry. Pardon me." Said the boys after Titus destroyed their everything.

"Titus! Heal boy! Stop!" Tim shouted repeatedly. Both brothers could hear their brother screaming.

"Hang on Jason!" Shouted Dick.

When the squirrel went up a tree, Titus stopped and barked at the squirrel. The boys got there and panted, "Jason are you ok?" Breathed Tim untangling Jason from the leash.

"Bad dog Titus." Scolded Dick as he picked up the leash and dragged Titus to the playground.

"Remember it you pieces of trash!" Warned Damian as he turned around and saw his dirt covered, mustered paltered, pond splashed brothers holding a beaming Jason.

"Can we do that again?" Laughed Jason.

"No!" Yelled Dick and Tim at the same time.

"What happened to you guys." Questioned Damian.

"Here." Growled Dick as he thrusted the leash at Damian's chest, "We're going home." The brothers walked home.

"I told the 'bullies' off for you Todd, happy?" Asked Damian.

"Very." Smiled Jason.

"You didn't..." Groaned Tim.

"Don't worry, they won't squeal on mommy and daddy." Damian gave a mischief smirk, "Seriously what happened to you guys." Damian asked as his facial expressions changed.