Chapter 3

Location: Wayne Manor / Time 7:30 am

As the sun peeked through the windows in Jason's room, the young boy slowly opened his eyes. Jason sat up quickly, rubbed his eyes and yawned. He climbed out of bed and yawned. Jason wanted to see his older brothers again, so he snuck in Dick's room, which was right across from his, and jumped on Dick's bed.

"Ack!" Dick yelled. Dick sat up quickly and saw an innocent looking Jason Todd.

"Hiya Dickie!" Beamed Jason.

"What are you doing?" Dick groaned rubbing his eyes.

"Will you play with me?" Jason begged grabbing Dick's hand and pulling it.

"Sure." Dick grumbled. He got out of bed, picked up the three year old boy, and walked downstairs

"Yay!" Jason shouted, "Where are your pants?"

"Shh. The others are still asleep." Whispered Dick putting his index finger on his mouth, "I'll put some pants on later."

"But you're just wearing underwear." Jason whispered back.

Dick ignored Jason's comment and placed him on the couch in the living room, "Here watch TV." Dick mumbled. He was about to walk off when he suddenly heard crying.

"No." Cried Jason.

"I'm just going back upstairs for something."
Dick reassured

"Don't leave." Jason'a tears streamed down his cheeks and fell off his chin.

"I'm not leaving." Then Dick realized something, "Jason, did you have a bad dream?"

Jason nodded and more tears streamed from his checks. "My mommy and daddy said they didn't love me anymore."

Dick picked Jason up and placed him on his lap. "They love very much Jason. They gave you to us cause they wanted what was best for you." Dick rubbed Jason's back and Jason just looked at Dick with hopeful eyes.

"Are you sure?" Jason asked while wiping away his tears.

"Positive." Dick smiled.

"What's going on down here? I heard crying." Groaned Tim as he rubbed his eyes and gave a big yawn. He walked down the steps almost tripping over Titus, one of the Wayne's dogs.

"Hey Timmy, sorry Jason had a bad dream." Dick explained.

"Dickie?" Jason tugged on Dick's shirt.

"Yeah?" Dick looked at Jason.

"Can you call my mommy and daddy, so I can tell them I love them and I miss them?"

Dick looked at Tim then back at Jason, but nodded. "Do you know your parent's number?"

Jason nodded, "They made me remember if I ever get lost." With that Jason told Dick and Tim the number.

"Okay, I'll call your mom and dad after breakfast." Assured Tim writing down the last three digits to the phone number.

"Promise?" Jason asked

"Promise." Dick and Tim said at the same time.

"Hey, Jason do you want to watch Disney JR?" Offered Dick as he turned on the TV.

"Okay." Smiled Jason climbing down from Dick's lab and sitting in front of the TV.

Tim gave a smile then turned to face Dick, "Dick, where are your pants?"