uh oh!! a new challenger aproaches!

The man looked as if the happiest thing ever just happened to him. He was smiling widely like a lunatic, as his sharp teeth gleamed in the moonlight.

The clawed hand that was tightly wrapped around the dismembered human hand loosely fell to the ground.

He held up his fan, and hide his hideous smile behind it, his eyes narrowing slightly at nightmare.

"You look interesting~" his voice was sweet and full of happiness but nightmare sensed no emotions from this man at all.

Nightmare's tentacle twitched in annoyance and he clicked his tounge on thought.

This guy could be worth it, he was a lunatic and he looked like he came straight out of horrortale. He was tall and that bothered nightmare, he didn't like being short.

Maybe this guy could be worth it, or maybe he could be another worthless idiot.

Either way it was worth a shot.

"I'm nightmare" his words were fancy and elegant, he had refined taste after all.

"Took you a long time to think about that, huh~?" The man's teasing voice echoed across the baren bloody streets.

Nightmare did not liked to be teased.

"The name's Douma, not like you're going to need it~" his teasing was laced with a threat. His words turned harsher but nightmare felt no emotions radiate from the words. Did this guy really think he stood a chance against himself?

Maybe nightmare didn't need him.

He was an idiot, he was all bark no bite, and he looked stupid.

Seriously who wears such tight clothes? He looked like a pedo.

Nightmare groaned in annoyance, this guy was just like killer, talking to either one of them made his non existed brain squishy.

The man kept fanning himself in curiosity.

"Not gonna say anything?" His tone was curious, a drastic step from threatening.

"No point to waste my words on a moron."

The man raised his eyebrows in amusement and clicked his tounge.

"Well no point to waste my time" Douma responded. He lunged forward and his fan blew cold air towards Nightmare.

Nightmare simply teleported away and the man whipped around to face him.

"There's no point to fight, I've actually come to offer you a deal." Nightmare stated calmly.

Douma stopped and smirked, "and what could that be?"

"I want you to join my team." Nightmare tsked.

"And if I don't want to?"

"Trust me, you're going to enjoy it."