a bittersweet nightmare

The stranger's hand went down, and Muichiro kept watching.

He moved silently, and the stranger teleported away.

Muichiro looked back and struggled against his chains. The inky guy was distracted, so he managed to break free.

He raised his sword up, the cool handle rested firmly against his palm, he breathed out, and mist surrounded them.

He attempted to slash, but the ink guy was one step ahead. He raised up his paintbrush and attacked again, and Muichiro jumped out of the way.

The ink guy was faster, stronger, and undeniably better.

He couldn't give up. He wouldn't give up.

He felt something tighten around him. Before he could even process it, he slashed across it.

He felt it tighten again.

He slashed.

Blue strings fell from his body, and he looked at his opponent confused.

The ink guys body also had the blue stings, but he didn't have a sharp weapon to cut it, so his limbs were encased.

At the moment, he was caught off guard the strings wrapped around his hands. He felt a tug, and all his senses were overwhelmed with white.

_________

Nightmare sighed, that young kid looked promising but in the end, he was weak.

He needed someone to balance out all the positivity from dream, someone who would do anything.

He rubbed his temple with his phalanges.

It was no use, he needed someone to put his henchmen right.

Horror has been acting rebellious lately, dust hadn't been talking to anyone, and killer well, he's just been Killer.

He needed someone exciting.

He teleported to his office, and he sat down. The chair made a large creak.

He spun to face head on, Error had told him the AU that the supposed "little girl" had come from.

He looked at his phone.

Killer had been nagging him to get one and he finally caved after awhile of his pestering.

He picked it up and texted error.

Can you go get that blue haired brat?

"Seen"

He sighed in annoyance. This is how it was with that stupid glitch.

He was lost in his thoughts until a tug of negativety thrilled his senses.

It was strong, something you would get from a genocide timeline, but better.

It was the kind of feeling you'd get from watching everyone you know slowly die.

Watching them perish at the hands of a monster.

Could it be a dust sans variant?

Could it be a new AU entirely? He grinned, he just had to know.

He teleported out of his office into the AU, first thing he noticed was that it was dark.

Really dark.

And it smelt horrid.

He grimaced at the smell of the metallic liquid, something had definitely happened here.

It was the night on a true pacifist route, human corpses and dust litered every corner.

He took a notice at how the humans were violently mutated, their arms gone, bite marks ranging their body, and heads severed.

And blood everywhere.

It was an ugly sight, this was not done by a Chara or a frisk.

No.

This was done by something else entirely.

He took a step into the hell landscape, and he took another, eventually he was walking to the source of all this delightful negative energy.

As he was walking he accidentally stepped on something, it was a monster.

He looked down, his face had no sympathy.

"P-pl-please!! He-help me!!" It's voice was loud, and high pitched.

He kicked it and he heard the XP noise go up, dust scattered across his shoes.

Damn, just one hit?

He continued walking until he stumbled upon another person, instead of them being dead, they were up and standing.

It was dark but he could make out a few details, the man had blonde curly long hair that was almost a silver colour.

He was tall, alot taller than nightmare, nightmare being 4'0, while this man was 6'2.

The man had a red shirt with some black dripping around the neck that looked like blood, but upon further inspection was just design.

He had beige pants with black lines, his head also had the weird blood design.

In his hand held a hand that had a chunk bitten out of it.

Upon nightmares presence the man turned around, he had a wild grin on his face, he had sharp teeth but his most noticeable feature was that

He had rainbow like eyes with writing in it.