muzzle off?

A/N: So basically, thank you for all the views. I love you all. But on a more serious note, my wattpad says I'm stuck in 1969. Like wth. Also, I'm canadian and will not change my way of spelling or temperatures, so suck it up, but I did say what the temperatures were in Fahrenheit, so don't suck it up?

Let's just get on with the chapter.

-

-

-

-

-

The muzzle came off, and the artificial light shone on her teeth. Her fangs shone out brightly.

The skeleton examined her again for a hot minute before handing her some cup of some sort?

It was squishy, like if she squeezed it, it would collapse. It was not like the wooden cups she grew up with.

She grabbed hold of the hot cup, steam rising from the top of it.

She blowed on it a little to cool it off.

She sipped it, and it tasted really, really good.

She chunged it down, not minding the heat since any wound would just regenerate.

The skeleton looked a little shocked at how she chunged down a 90-degree Celsius drink down. (Like 195 Fahrenheit)

He looked a little concerned. He touched her face over and over again to see if something was wrong with her, but nothing seemed out of the ordinary.

He sighed in relief before smiling at her. She smiled back.

She felt sick. Oh no.

Nezuko threw up, and the skeleton was startled. The skeleton then started laughing.
Nezuko looked up at him, and he grinned at her. He waved off the mess, knowing he isn't the one who needs to clean it up.

Poor grillbyz lolz.

He chuckled softly.

He picked up the girl with his bony, cold hands, and he walked off.

He was going to drop her off somewhere because it probably wouldn't be best to bring her to geno.

Geno would probably freak out upon seeing a human. This was actually sad, the fact he had a panic attack everything his past is brought up.

Reaper frowned.

He never told him anything about what had happened, but yet again, Reaper never pushed for answers.

He decided to head off to his location.

-

-

-

Songs I listened to while making this chapter : dust to dust. Only that. It's getting annoying. Help meee.