part 2

Ink left error alone and disappeared in a puddle of ink.

---------

Nezuko did not understand the strange words he was saying she tilted her head for him to get more mad at her.

He went on and on in strange words she sat down and dozed off

----------

Ink heard fell yelling at someone. He was confused. Why was he so angry?

He decided it would be fine to take a detour, and he headed in fells direction.

He put his hand in fells shoulder.

"Why are you yelling?" Ink asked.

Fell pointed at a little sleeping girl. Ink examined her, she looked weird not like any human he has any seen before.

He went over to her and poked her, her eyes fluttering open.

"Heya. How are you?"

___________________

Nezuko opened her eyes and saw another weird looking skeleton, he had a giant paintbrush on his back and paint viles strapped to his chest, he was wearing a brown coat with a brown scarf covered in paint.

He muttered words she could not understand.

She stared at him.

He motioned to her and to fell, and fell nodded. The weird skeleton picked her up.

Despite him being covered in snow and him having no skin he was warm, nezuko snuggled into him and he mad an "awww" noise.

She was ink overlapped her skin and she let out a startled yelp.

__________________

She was transported to some weird white space, it seemed to go on forever with no end.

Nezuko let go of him and started to look around.

She ran around in her child form giggling at the nothingness.

It was so weird? It wasn't a blood demon art so what was it?

The inky guy was talking to someone else, she couldn't understand but they were shouting.

She walked over and looked at them one of them softened their gaze and the other frowned at her.

The one she hadn't seen before was wearing almost identical clothes but a different colour scheme.

The colour scheme was red, blue, black.
He also had strange writing floating near him. He had a black skull with blue strings streaming down his face.

___________________

"INKKK! WHY WOULD YOU LET A CHILD IN THE ANTIVOID!" Error yelled.

"Awwww, look how cute she is." Ink pat the little girls head.

The little girl puffed herself out and went "hmph!"

Error calmed down. "Can she even talk?"

Ink reached over to her plant muzzle.

She suddenly jerked away and hit ink. He toppled over a few feet. Error widened his eyes.

___________________________________________

I know all demons were bad! This just proves it! They were trying to get me to eat weren't they?

They were going to take off my muzzle!