The demon who laughs.

A/N: I'm currently writing another book. That's what updates will be slow, I'll keep it a surprise, but  would you prefer only undertale or underverse?

The demon wasn't regenerating.

The demon coughed up blood onto the poor demon girl, but she didn't mind and just smudged it off. It left a little red stain on her kimonos' shoulder, but she couldn't care less

"Is that even a demon?" Muichiro's voice filled the air.

Nezuko shook her head angrily. Her arms were wrapped around the blue skeletons' stomach in an attempt to stop the bleeding.

Muichiro's back suddenly got cold, a dark black liquid sparyed onto the back of it.

He lifted up his arms in disgust, but as he did so, the liquid formed into chains.

He fell over with the sudden loss of balance, and his sword fell from his grip.

His face was nonchalant as he stared at the attacker.

It was another skeleton they were wearing a white shirt with some brown. There was a lighter brown scary around their shoulders with different types of colour at the end. His eyes were a red and he was wearing dark brown pants. Every time he blinked, the shape in his eyes would change colour and shape, but one detail stayed the same about the eyes. Everytime he would blink, his eyes would only change to a hue of red. He looked mad.

He had vials over his shoulder filled with various colours of paint, and there was a giant paintbrush gripped in his hand tightly. There was also a black splot of paint on the left side of his skull.

"What happened to Swap?" His tone was laced with anger.

Muichiro followed the skeletons line of gaze to the bleeding blue skeleton.

He was hakking and coughing while the other demon was trying her best to comfort him.

There was another presence in the darkness, Muichiro could tell no matter how much the person was trying to hide it.

He didn't bother with it.

It wasn't his problem anyways.

The paintbrush skeleton walked over to the blue one. They were quite far away so their voices muffled.

He needs to get out before the demon kills him.

He struggled against the chains and to no avail, he gave up.

As the inky skeleton was drasticed from him, he noticed the chains would get less durable.

His cold fingers clasped the ground, the smooth grass getting caught in his fingers.

He could feel the peeling eyes of the person in the shadows.

He turned his gaze to them and stared back at their general direction.

Their was a lower ranked demon in the shadows.

He stared at their deformed body.

How black goo just ouzed out of their skeleton figure.

He narrowed his eyes at the stranger.

The stranger waved.