Chapter 9

Orange / pay time.

Tha Hashira pay up to get the sweet sweet screens.

And you pull up Amazoon on your phone and buy 9 phones..

After you buy the phones you realized that it probably won't ship to you wopsies.....

... As you thought how you would be able to receive the phones from your past life a portal begins to open! And a tired looking Amazoon worker comes out. "A package for y / n?"

"yeah, that's me... But how did you get here?"

"(sigh) look, I don't get paid enough to explain things and my shift is almost over so you'll have to figure it out yourself bud."

y/n realized that she could get home to her world "wait!"

The delivery guy leaves and the portal closes immediately. Leaving a baffled y/n behind him.

"Why would I Wana go home anyway this is all I ever wanted... right? (Sigh)
Whatever I've got Phones to deliver, really don't Wana get on the hashiras bad side."

And so she went to the Ubajashaki Estate, and handed out the phones

They were confused at the sight of the charging cables that were included in the boxes. Well all except Tengen who wore it as a flashy necklace!✨
And muichiro who started to eat his

"stop that's not food! "

"(nom nom nom)"
y/n took his charger after a long struggle, if nothing else that airhead is  evasive.

y/n thought it best to consider buying another solar powered power bank. so the hashira don't constantly buy "new phones" from you. Like some sort of energy subscription, but decided to wait till the second or 30th time they pay her to charge their phones.

"Since y/n ain't a complete monster (hopefully)"

She showed them how to put it to power saving mode,
And preordered a couple more solar powered chargers that'll arrive in the next couple of weeks.

She also connected all their phone numbers and gave them her's. And soon departed once more.

Kokoro sitting on y/n's shoulder said
"hey you have a new mission head east"

"okay fine where is it?"

"lake town! "

"Thank you Kokoro my little birdie beak (boop! ) ehem, Nakami to Lake town please ~

(a bewa stummed)" why do I keep doing that "

At Lake town

Y/n pov.

"Kokoro, what are the informations about this mission?"

"Oh, right it's a powerful demon.
That appeard here awhile back we sent quite a few slayers none except one of ther crows was even able to make an report. The report says he has green marks on his face, and calls himself kamanue!"

"ok got it! So all I gotta do is beat up that manure guy right?"

"yes.. But his name is kamanu..."

You didn't hear the rest because you already started running into the town
It wasn't long till you hear screaming

"that's a good sign!
Blood curdling Screaming is always a good indicator that a deamon might be eating someones face off close by! 😉(ding⭐! ) "

And soon you saw cow menure eating a lady's face off

"(deep in hailing)
COW MENURRRREEE!"

kamanue dropped the lady in shock

" 💢what did you just... "

" You must be the menure that I need to beat up! Oh right how rude of me...
My name is (name) nice to make your acquaintance! "

In that moment a notification popped up on your phone" hold on I gotta check this"

(Notification-
That Therepy section that if you don't attend to you'll die!)

"awww ducks I gotta make this quick or lord muzzi will kill me. Literally soo sorry I gotta kill you now!

And kamanue just stood there like

" Wait... No. there's no way that you're talking about him right? That's not possible"

"moon breathing first form.. idk what it's called I'll ask kokoshi later"

You sent your swords whooshing though the air
Kamanue dodged it and your sword bearly missed

"you... The thing you have to attend to later you Don't  mean  ahhh the master do you?"

"who? I just gotta go to the infinity castle and host a stupid little therapie sesh for cutesushi muzzi"

"n. N. No WHaT? ...  That can't BE LOrD MuzZi no I mean The MoSt important MoSt dangerouS DeAmon Muzan Kibutsuji... Awww f**k"

And kamanue started to melt and looked more and more like a puddle of cow menure...

And he was gone after a couple gurgling sounds, leaving only a vile of orange nail polish behind...

"Oh crap(you had to contain your laughter at your choice of words) ... Well at least it was over quite quickly"

You said while picking up the nail polish with a lage leaf from the ground.

"Kokoro come we're leaving"

Kokoro perched herself on your shoulder

And then you called for Nakame

Hey thats it for this weeks chapter of "the song of wisteria
Hope you enjoyed!

(Yes yes I'll just pretend like I didn't just stop writing for weeks)

Anyway vote for the story to show me some support!

Thanks for the support.

BTW. I've also started publishing the story on neo book thanks for all the requests! You can find it under the song of wisteria hope to see you in the next chapter bye❤️

875 words