Day 21- Plead(Yandere 2012 Leo x Reader)

CW: lashings(?), abuse, dark themes, yandere themes

"Leo, Leo please, I'm sorry." You sob, falling over yourself as you try to back away. His face is blank, a stern look in his eyes while he towers over you. He says nothing in response to your cries. They didn't move him as they usually did, his walls not breaking nor his stern gaze fading. He was serious this time, and no amount of tears would save you.

He leans down and picks you up, his touch gentle despite the circumstances. You flail about in his arms, tears of desperation running down your cheeks. Your pleads and cries don't phase him still, his blue eyes cold and hard. Maybe you should have thought through insulting him again just a little bit more, but it was too late now. Your words would be your downfall, until you learned to keep them to yourself.

Leo carries you through the lair while you flail and cry, his brothers looking down and ignoring your screams. Their faces were conflicted, feelings of pity and righteousness fighting with their loyalty for their brother. Mikey turns the volume of the TV up, trying to drown out your desperate pleas. While your cries only louden at the show of apathy, you weren't surprised. They had never helped you before, and you doubted they ever would. Not after you became what was essentially their older brother's stress toy.

The short walk to the dojo seems more like you're being carried to your death, snot and tears mixing on your chin. Leo sets you down on one of the rugs that sits on the floor, his eyes daring you to move. You sink in on yourself, shaking pathetically while you wipe your face with your hands.

"Please, please I'm sorry. I won't say it again." You try again, hoping to appeal to his sense of empathy or compassion that he usually held with you. He sighs, moving closer once he grabs the soft rope and the thin bamboo staff that he used in times like these. He grabs your ankle when you try to crawl backwards away from him, dragging you across the floor to the wall with no care.

Despite not gaining any outward reaction, you continue to beg for forgiveness, digging your hands into his heart and not letting go. You can tell by his face you were starting to get to him, his steady hands gaining a slight shake as he ties the rope to the hook on the wall, then around your wrists. You pull at the ropes in hopes to get your wrist free, but hiss in pain. The knot constricts your wrists as you tug at it, sending splinters of discomfort up your forearms. Leo's hand settles in the middle of your back, gently shoving you forwards and onto your knees. He keeps your forehead against the wall, your heart thrumming in your chest as you try not to panic.

You can't see it, but you can hear the small woosh of the staff cutting through the air before it lands on the back of your calves. You scream at the hit, not caring how pathetic you looked and sounded at the moment. Your only thoughts were of the stinging pain on your legs, and the hope that Leo might take pity on you and stop early.

The staff comes down on your legs eleven more times, each strike pulling a scream from your throat. You were no longer holding yourself up, hanging desperately onto the rope that kept you still. Your pleads and cries morph together, only forming garbled whimpers while you try to process the pain. Leo's hand comes back to your back, your body recoiling from the touch. You hear Leo sigh before the clatter of the wooden staff being dropped sounds next to you. One arm wraps around your waist the other loosening the ropes and sliding them off your now chafed wrists. He pulls you back, letting you fall against him so he could hold you tight. He doesn't pay any mind to your weak struggles, his eyes focused on the floor beside your feet.

"It's over now." He mumbles, pressing a kiss to your temple. You only whimper in response, your face still mucky with the residue to your tears. Leo takes a breath, trying to keep himself calm so as to not scare you more. Your legs strung and throbbed, the hot red marks slowly morphing into deep bruises on your legs.

"Promise you won't misbehave, and I'll never have to do this again." Leo says slowly, acting as if this was a normal thing to do. You nod anyways, not caring for the situation enough to fight him on it. You were afraid he'd just start again. Leo smiles, nodding as he pulls you closer to his chest, seemingly relieved at your promised obedience. He hated seeing you cry, even if he was the cause.

Leo shifts you, hooking one arm under your knees and the other under your shoulder blades, carefully lifting you. You wipe your face with your hands, the tears still falling even if the horrid actions ended. Leo tsks, but says nothing, only making the journey back to his room, lightly chiding Mikey to turn the volume back down so he doesn't ruin his hearing.

---

Words: 884

Posted: 10.21.23

A/N, not important: Today and tomorrow stories are probably not gonna be the best, as I'm currently very worked up over school. Sorry for the inconvenience. Any criticism is welcome, constructive or not. This is supposed to be a gender neutral reader, so if I screwed up somewhere, please tell me.