dumb dare

Concept: The night before Foolish had gone out with some friends from the office, And he was given a dare, by his roommate/boss punz, To go to work and sit threw an important meeting with a vibrator at level 5, (it has 10 levels) and he dose.

3rd person pov:

Foolsih lips were pressed together, his face scrunched up in both pain and pleasure, his right hand pushing a small pink-ish objected cover in lube at his entrance, he felt it glide further in, all the way in. His chet moved up and down, faster then normal, as Foolish took a deep breath. Talking the new felling in he laid on his bed for a short while. And once he felt comftorbull again, he rises trowing his leg over the edge of the bed, his bair feet lading on the cold wooden floor. Foolish takes another deep breath, the hair filling his lung and the out, then another. He stand up in a swift movement, his head spinning lightly. He makes his way over to his closet, his head still spinning but he didnt care about that, all he cared about was not geting late, witch in all reality he was alredy going to be just that ; late. In a hurry Foolish picked out and outfit, grabbing a shirt, pant, jacket, sock, and boxer. The boxer where on fisrt, and then the white butten up shirt, his hand fubeld with the buttens, Why was it that every time he was late it was close to impossible to butten the buttons. "Come on." Foolish whispered in an angrey and stressed matter, he had only buttoned two buttons, and had 6 more to go. (lol)

After about a minute of struggling he had buttoned all the buttins, and he taked god for that, even thought he wans't religus. He bent over to grabb his dark blue work pant, both hands grasped the hem of the pant has he trew then down low egouhe to step into them, he then pulled them up over his ass. This button was way eseyr then the once on the shirt. Foolish grabbed his jacket, and then made his way out of his and down the stairs, takeing a sharp left to get to his kitchen. Foolish open his frige and took a lot inside; milk, yougert, vegebales, eges, butter, cheese, and some left overs. "I'll just get something on the way." He muttred to himself, And then out the kichen and into the hallway.

Foolish got his keys of the counter, and the his black shoe of the floor and then onto his feet. He grabbed his winter jacket of the hanger, and trew it on. Stepping outside inte the cold winter weather, the cold hair hit his face, legs, and the areas on his cheast that no jacked covered. closed his jacket up. He looked over to his car, expaecthing to see punz sitting in it on his phone with a mad expertion, but no punz. Witch meant Punz had ether walked thinling it Foolish took to long or he had overlseept. Foolish pecked inside again, closing the door slhigtly behinde him in hopes of non of his nougbers hearing him calling out for punz. "PUNZ!" He yelled, louder then the first time, his trouth stung slihgly from the yelling. Foolish waited a few more second berfoe calling out again, and this time the blonde man was seen running down the staits.

"Sorry i over sleept." He said as he trew his shoes on, and the jacket. "Lets go." Punz said and made his way out the car, Foolish following suit after.

When both men where in the car, seat bealts on, the car makeing a low sound, as Foolish took a turn to the right, off the high way. The radio was playing in the back round of Punz and Foolish's converstion, about the meeting the two had today, When Punz meationed the 'wild' night they had last night.

"I wouldn't call it wild." Foolish laughed, thinking about last nights events. Punz laughed at Foolish's coment, and a convertion about the night before was started, talking about diffrent things there freinds had done, laugheing about the thing they themslefs had done. Foolish had almost forgot about the vibrator that was inside his body, but the Punz brought up Karl fliping a table over becuse of a date, and Foolish rembered, his laugter stoped, and his breath hithced. He took a turn into the mcdonaleds drive trew, where they where geting breakfast.

"You okay?" Punz asked in a conserned vocie, Foolish noded, and then rolled his window down, he aldredy knew what he was getting for both of them. Punz was about to say something when he was cut of by a female voice coming from the masice asking what wanted to eat. Foolish ordered his, qiuckly double check with Punz's order, witch of coure was rihgt and then order Punz's food.

*Time skip to when they got there food*

"You forgot something at the house this moring." Punz randomly blurted out, breaking the silence, and then took a bit out of his food. Foolish turend to look at the man next to him, with a confused look. Punz set his food down in his lap, and then dug his hand into the back pocket of his jeans, he pulled out a black round thing, with a wheel-like thing on it, that could be spun to change seating. Foolish lips parted as he took a sharp breath, his breath got caught in his throat and then gasped, he quickie reached out to grab the black controler, but Punz pulled back and then let a dry chuckle leave his throat.

"Punz. Give it, it's mine." Foolish tried sounding stern, didn't seem to work as his voice sounded whinier the normal. 'Why was he like this around Punz'. Punz chuckled again, and then handed the black controller to Noah, who took it and shoved in his jack pocket. "Thanks." Foolish could see Punz nod in response, and awkward silence filled the car.

"I didn't think you would actually do it." Punz broke the silence, and let yet another dry chuckle leave his lips, a small smile planted on his lips. "I mean i didn't even know u had a vibrator." Luke laughed again, Noah felt embarrassed, the guy he had been friends with ever since he started working for the company, now knows he owns a vibrator. Foolish didn't want to talk so he turend the radio up and coutined to drive down the road.

*skip to when they get to work and the meeting is about to start*

Foolish pulled the chair out and sat down, his hand reached into his computer bag and took his laptop out. He typed in his password quickly and then went into the dokument with most of the information about this meeting, that Punz had shared him last week. Foolish felt Punz lean over, his chin palsed on the shooters shoulder, lips grasing over his ear.

"Turn it on, to 5." Punz whispers before standing up straight, and walking to the head of the room. Foolish eyes where wide as he sat there shocked and flustered. He took the small controller out of his pocket and spun the wheel till the arrow was on the 5, the vibration shot thew his body, Foolish was was extremely sensitive in that area, making his leg shake just slightly, as he took a deep breath, to contain any kind of sound, not that he was very vocal, but better to be on the safe side.

As the meeting continued foolish felt as his legs shaked more, and his ass starting to hurt slightly. Foolish glared at Punz, as the younger male answered some questions about the upcoming project. As for Punz, he could feel a Foolish glare at him, burning him slowly. He found it quit funny, and tempting. Once the meeting came to an end, Foolish got up, grabbed his stuff and went to his usual spot to work at, Punz's office. Foolish went in and sat down in the sofa, plaving his laptop on the small table, and then Punz entered the room, and walked over to the sofa sitting next to Foolish. Foolish found random curige from inside and stood up, walked over to Punz's desk, and sat on it, he unziped his pants and then tugded them down as far as he could while sitting down. Punz stod up and made his way over, he grabbed the younger by the arms and yanked him up, then pulled his pants of fully, then his boxer. His pretty pink cock sprining up and hitting his abdoman. With out a word Punz turend Foolish around bent him over the desk, took the butt plug out, and phused 3 fingers inside him, Foolish let out a string of moans. Punz then used his free hand to take his own pants and boxer down, rubbed his dick and then replased his finger with his hard cock. Foolish moan loudly as Punz trusted in and out.

"You're such a slut just for me." Punz graon into Foolish's ear, he truseted harder and faster into the younger boys hole, skin slapping hardly against each other. Foolish felt his knees start to buckle, and his cock throb he was already close, and he could feel how Punz's dick was twiches inside him, menaing he was close too.

A few more trusts and both of them came, Punz deep inside Foolish, and Foolish onto the side of the desk, Punz then pulled out. "I have another meeting." He whispered in Foolish ear, and then left Foolish in his office feeling uncomfortable.