~.~Sick during stream ♦♣

This is one of the first one shots i have ever written so it's kinda bad. I also don't know if I should even keep this posted

Ship: Karlnap (dsmp) karl and sapnap, sapnap also knows as Nick

Type: angst and fluff-ish

karl's body was aching and my head was spinning, but he was pulling himslef together, as Sapnap was down the hall setting things up for their stream and while karl was in the bathroom. Just suck it up. He had been felling icky for 4 days, and In some such way Sapnap had no idea he was sick. He is kind of Shit boyfriend.  Even tho that wasn't the truth karl had told himself that, he didn't wanna tell himself that he was the one that was shitty for keeping hi health away form someone who loves him. It was not fully Karl's fault either,  Sapnap had been working a lot, so the two hadn't spent much time tougher over the past week. Though occasionally Sapnap had got adjoining to finding out, for example, last night. Sapnap didn't have much work to do so he suggested watching a movie, Karl agreed, happy to spend time with his lover.  As the two were watching a movie in the living room, Karl felt a lump growing in his throat,  Nuseusenes and dizziness crept up on him. As the felling grew he made up an excuse to leave, and he had made his way to the bathroom that was door-to-door with his streaming room. Kneeling down over the toilet as he ejected.  Karl was snapped out of his mind as he heard yelling for down the he

"KARL!! WE HAVE TO START THE STEAM IN 10 MINUTES, COME HERE!!" Sapnap voice filled the house, Karl threw on a black hoodie before making his way down the hall with a sprint. Which he immediately regretted, as nausea took ever, he stopped dead in his sprint, he walked into the bathroom that was on the left of his streaming room, he leaaed down over the sink, to wait to  the nauseousness. It was just now Karl knowledge he was felling lhigt headed, he took a few more deep breaths, brushed the icky feeling of. He walked out of the bathroom closing the door, and then opening the door to the streaming room, leaning on the door way, Fuck, he thought. Sapnap spun half way around in his chair.

"Okay we have to start now hu- Karl? are you okay? You look pale." He asked, only looking at Karl once fully spun around, He quickly stood up, making his way over to Karl grabbing the underside of his uper arm, to support him. "Yeah, I'm.... fine, I'm fine" Karl swayed a little, freaking His lover out even more. "No, you're not okay, you're about to fucking pass out." Sapnap was just worried for the older. Karl felt bad for lying, but still said another lie, as he didn't wanna let anyone how was waiting for a stream with both men, down.  "No, I'm just tired. I will head to bed after stream, promise." Karl smiled, Sapnap gave a weak smile back, Karl could tell he wanet believing it, causing him to worry. " Okay, but you have to tell me if there's anything wrong." He was a tad bit surprised by the reply, and also relieved as he relaxed a bit  "I will." Karl said,  as a silence fell between them for only a small bit. "Let's get this stream going then" Karl said, breaking the silence, Sapnap made his way back to the PC, the screen showing Sapnap waiting to start stream screen. Karl grabbed the extra chair from the corner and sat himself down. Sapnap looked back at Karl who was waiting for the stream to start, Sapnap turned back to screen clicking some thing, the stream staring. Chat folding with hi's, hello's and other messages, Sapnap sat down in his chair, and welcomed everyone. The two waited for some more people to join before announcing what they where gonna do, witch was talk and play some games. 

The stream went on, with them just talking, playing games for an hour or so. But then some people started asking what was wrong with Karl, that he was quiet and really still. Sapnap turned around in his chair just a little to see Karl. He was so pale, he had tears in his eyes and he was swaying a bit, it looked like he was gonna pass out any second. "Let me just end,'' Sapnap said really quietly and toured around again. "We are gonna have to end this here and-" "Nick..." Was all Karl could say before passing out, falling off his chair and onto the floor. Sapnap got up and ran over to where Karl was, tearing up as he picked Karl's head up and put it in his lap. "Karl, baby can you hear me. please babe i need you to wake up" The chat was going crazy not only cuz Karl just passed out, but also cause sapnap just confirmed 'Karlnap'. Sapnap repeated what he previously said over and over.

After some time both Dream and George ran into Sapnap and Karl's streaming room. Dream helped Sapnap stabilize Karl's neck, George stopped the stream as fast as he could not say any more then 'it's all under control we will update you guys, bye' All the fans were still freaking out but not as much as the three boys.

An ambulance arrived at Nick's house. Nick was the only one allowed to ride in the ambulance with Karl.

They arrived at the hospital, Karl was taken to a room and Nick to the waiting room area. After 15-20 minutes a nurse took Sapnap to Karl's room. The nurse told Sapnap that Karl had the flu, but because he hadn't taken proper care of himself he was getting sicker instead of better, and with the right care he would be better in 3 days.

3 days later

Karl was so much better now so the doctor let him go home. Sapnap had called dream to pick them up.

When they arrived at Sapnap's house, Dream and George made sure that Karl had everything before leaving. Karl went to the kitchen, grabbed a glass of water and went to the living room to find Sapnap sleeping on the couch. He had been so stressed and he blamed himself for what happened to Karl. He said that if he would have been observational he would have known that Karl was sick, and all that happened wouldn't have happened. Karl went over to the couch, laid down and snuggled up to Sapnap, until he fell asleep.

END

1002 words