Professor Q ♥

Karlnapity smut and fluff

Karl is 18

Sapnap is 19

Qauckity is 22

(karl and sap where born the same year, sapnap b-day has already pasted)

Its the last class of the day in the story, and a Friday.

3rd person POV:

Class was always boring, thouhg this class was way different. It was boring, yes, but in this class there was what teens would call 'eye candy'. Karl's spanish teacher, Quackity or professor Q as they called him was 'eye candy' number 1. He had yet-black hair, a white button-up, with a dark blue tie, a pair of black pants, and a dark blue beanie, on the beanie; big bold white letters saying 'LAFD'. Karl had always had a crush on the man, and since he was 21 and Karl 18 it was perfect. Tho' there was one little problem, Karl had a crush on his friend that he met during the summer: Sapnap, well his real name was Nick but nobody called him Nick. That was the other good part about spanish, he sat next to Sapnap, which was also a bad thing, Karl and Qauckity had this 'thing' going on. Karl would stay behind and the two of them would work with all the things Karl had missed while trying to eye fuck the older male in the front of the class. Sapnap had never questioned it, like ever, Karl thought it was a bit weird, but didn't complain. The reason Sapnap never said anything was because he, just like Karl, had a crush on the teacher, Q. Sapnap of course had a crush on Karl too, but never told him. As Karl was staring at the teacher day-dreaming about all the thing he wanted the older to do too him, Quackity looked around the classroom just to check that everyone was doing their work, when his eyes meet with Karl's, Q really liked the youngers eyes, they had a blue almost grey colour. Once their eyes had locked, he couldn't look away, the look on his student's face basically begging Quackity to ruin him, It was hot, dangerously hot. Quackity retained his eyes away from Karl to look at Sapnap who looked frustrated, biting his lip, his right hand clutched tightly around the pen, showing off the veins on his hand so well. Quackity felt his work-pants tighten a bit, as he looked down seeing the small ten that had formed, 'Fuck' He thought. Qauckity moved his eyes back up meeting with Karl's grey/ blue once, again, eyes lingering way longer.

Karl was so excited that his teacher had made eye contact with him, and was keeping it, but only for a few seconds before his eyes travelled down Karl's body, like they were searching for something. Qauckity's mouth formed into a smirk, then he looked up and into Karl's very pretty eyes once again.

"Karl." Sapnap's voice cut threw the tick tension laying in the small classroom, He had whisper-yelled Karl's name snapping Karl's attention to Sapnap, Karl cheeks burnt a crimson red at the use of name from Sapnap, as he turned his head towards the (only by 6 months) older boy. Karl didn't say anything as he waited for sapnap to continue. "Why are u eye fucking the teacher?" He whispered only loud enough for Karl to pick up. An even darker blush flew over Karl's cheeks, and a shocked look on his face.

"I was not doing that!" Karl said angrily, way too loud, causing some other students to look over, as well as their teacher.

"Karl, Nick, both of you stay after class!" He sounded frustrated, maybe even mad. Quackity said this only to get what he wanted, if he's gonna be honest he didn't really care that his students talked during the class, so their chatting wasn't usually a reason to keep them behind but now was different, he had a throbbing boner and needed some relief. "Back to your work!" Quackity called out again, as everyone turned their head down to their work again.

*time skip to after class*

As everyone scrambled out of the classroom, Karl and Sapnap sat still in their place chatting quietly as Quackity said goodbye' to some students, or answered some questions. Once the last person left, the older male dragged his feet across the room to the door, his hand twisting the lock. Once the door was locked, he walked through the classroom, standing in front of the two younger males' desks, leaning over. Karl, who was feeling very confident, grabbed Quackitys face bringing him down closer, their noses touching. Sapnap let out a huff, annoyed by the fact that he wasn't the one getting to do that, as sapnap saw himself as a top. Karl was bold, deciding to just pull Q in for a kiss. As their lips met butterflies flew through both of their insides, Karl cheek where a deep lust red, Quackity's cheeks a light red, Sapnap's cheeks also burnt a soft red, just watching the two kiss. The kisses were kinda sloppy, and just became slopier as it went on for a few more seconds, as the two pulled away their eyes meeting with each other, small huffs and pants. Karl let out a high pitch whine as he felt someone grind onto his ass from behind: Sapnap, he had gotten up while the other two were kissing, pushed Karl's chair back, and went behind him. Sapnap let out a soft breath, as he proceeded to grind against the other again, Karl let out half a moan, as Qauckity had brought him into another kiss, the older felt like he was swallowing Karl's moans. The younger felt amazing, the sensation was amazing, the two men he had liked for a long time were the two making him feel like this, one of them grinding his now hard member to Karl's ass, and the other roughly making out with him, what else could he ask for. Karl felt a hand creep down to his belt, fingers grassing over the clipper (?) unbuckling it slowly, as he pulled away from the kiss, gasping when the cold hand touched the skin right above his dick, Sapnap's hand stayed there, waiting for consent to move.