Overworked ♦ ♣

DNF

waring: Throwing up, overworking self, tell me if i missed

Basicly dream's POV but in 3rd peorson

George has been stressed lately, he is overworking himself. Dream has tried to get him to take a break but he just won't. The brit has been working on the same thing for so long, no breaks, he hasn't eaten, slept, or even stepped away from his computer for almost 9 hours. Dream was practically begging him to eat a fucking sandwich.

After about 20 minutes George walked down the stairs and into the living room, where Dream was, Dream sat up and let the older boy sit down. Dream hugged the shorter boy, but George didn't hug back; he just sat there, still, quiet like a statue. Dream pulled back and gave George a questioning look.

"Are you okay bubs? you look....out of it" Dream asked.He was worried sick for his boyfriend. Just looking at George's facial expression, made his stomach twist, he looked exhausted. "Aww baby you should get some sleep"

"I'm tired.....can a have something to eat?" George's voice was so small. Dream wanted him to it so he gladly accepted

"Of course, baby" Dream kissed George's cheek, he was about to stand up when the older male grabbed his hand, giving Dream i lingt kiss on it, as a 'thank you'.

Dream went and made his way to the kitchen and started preparing his smaller boyfriend something to eat.

------------------

Dream had made George yogurt and pancakes. (they were frozen so he just heated them up in the microwave) dream was expecting and hoping that George was asleep, But the brit was awake staring at the turned off TV. Dream walked over and placed the plate and bowl on the table, George moved his gaze from the TV to the stuff in front of him, and then to Dream, he had tears in his eyes.

"Hey, what's wrong?" Dream sat down and brought the brownet into a hug, kissing his forehead. George whimpered at the touch, Dream unwrapped his hands and looked at George with a concerned look.

"Are you okay? Why did you whine? Did I hurt you?" Dream asked, a little scared he might have hurt his lover. George shook his head, he took Dream's hand in his and moved it to his stomach.

"eemm George what ar-" Dream was cut off by George, who made a small gagging sound. George stood up and ran to the bathroom. Dream srode up and ran after hearing his boyfriends cries after throwing up.

Gogy's POV (when Dream is in kitchen)

Geroge felt a sharp pain in my lower abdomen, he tried to ignore the pain, but every time he moved it came back. The brit sat completely still until Dream came back, placing the plates down. Geroge didn't realize there were tears in his eyes, until Dream asked what was wrong, Dream wraped his arms around George kissing his head. George wimpersd at the movement, he felt like throwing up. Dream asked if he was okay, Gerogere felt bad for his boyfriend, but the movement and the smell of the pancakes, he couldn't. George gagged i litle and then ran to the bathroom, closing and locking the door, he kneeled down and let it all out. Tears now streaming down his face, he hates throwing up.

Dream knocked on the door, he was worried sick. George crawled over to the door unlocking it, letting Dream inside. Dream wrapped his arms around George. George melted into the touch soon falling asleep.

Dream carried his boyfriend into their bedroom, put him on the bed, and slowly undressed him. Dream wasn't that tired so he watched a movie and soon fell asleep.

Next morning

Dream woke up to find George on the floor with patches.

"Geroge, let's get some breakfast," Dream said. Geroge agrided and they went to eat breakfast.

Geoge felt a lot better than yesterday; and so their day went on like any other.

THE END BOTCHES