Dreams.

"Dave." , said the distant voice of none other than.. Bambi?. The farmer stood there with straw in his mouth and his pitch fork. Staring at Dave. "Where am I?." exclaimed Dave frantically standing up , Bambi stepped back pointing his fork at him.

"MONSTER."

The farmer shouted running at Dave with the weapon , Dave seeing this bashing Bambi away with his large arm. The small farmer being slung at the wall. A small cracking sound. The surrounding abyss cracked with light streaks peeking out. The sound of expunged in agony playing through.

"CMON DAVE PKAY MY LITTLE GAME."

"What?" 

"FIGHT."

"What do you mean?-"

"FIGHT THE URGES."

Dave was confused , Bambi standing back up running at Dave again screaming at him. Bambi no longer saw Dave as.. 'Dave.' He saw him as an amalgamation. Dave realising Bambi wasn't being hurtful. He was scared. The farmers legs trembling as he stared at the figure. Bambi's tears rolling down his cheeks ..

"STAY BACK YOU THING."

"Bambi it's me Dave."

"YOUR PLAYING TRICKS ON ME AGAIN! I KNOW ITS YOU EXPUNGED!"

"Bambi , I promise you it's Dave."

Bambi stood there kind of giving up not awnsering  back , Dave walking to Bambi kneeling down , hugging the farmer for forgiveness .

"You're safe , Bambi. It's me Dave."

"It's really you? . Not him ?."

"No Bambi , just me and you."

"I'm sorry Dave."

Dave kneeled facing the farmer . All this self absorbed experiments on himself had caused all this. One measly mistake of drinking that blood. Now expunged did things like this to him , these things to his friends. This was a nightmare  not a dream.

Dave panicky woke up huffing , looking at himself to see a blanket thrown over him with a small note from Tristan.

'Going to sleep , goodnight Dave.'
- Tristan.

"Sweet dreams. Tristan."