Diety's duel.

it was a cold winters night , the moon at its peak as the stars shimmered hypnotisingly in the dull valiquished sky. A lone house standing surrounded by this abyss , a skinny tall man emerged into this darkness stood under a lamp , dave a fairly lonesome man who hyperfixed on one thing. Figuring out what so called 'Expunged' is. how was that thing created? what it was made from? he had come out of his lab to retreive a small vial of blood from his fiend farmer companion Bambi . who was a middle aged man that worked alone on his cornfield.
Dave scurried back inside his home covering himself from the winters frost shutting his door hurrying down to his lab as his shoes clunked against the wooden worn away floorboards with a creak as he reached the floor . Putting his lab coat on and grabbing a small bottle of liquid mixing it with the vial of blood.

finally. it was finished.

A wide smile appeared on the Scientists face as he realised this was it , this was the key to what so called 'true expunged' was made from , this is what life had to be? this is what he had worked hard to create? was it not? Dave's thumb popped the top off the vial the thoughts running rampant in his head .. was he actually going to do this? drinking apart of this unknown diety. this wasnt a good idea. at all. yet here he was poaring the red liquid into his mouth drinking it in one sip. a few seconds passed as Dave anticipated for the worst to come ; which did

"[what are you doing.]"
"what?"
"[dave. who are you?]"

Expunged. he was in daves head. no doubt about it , it had to be that horrible self-absorbed diety . Dave's stomach churned as he clutched his stomach in agony - his body heating up ' trembling at every move . his back bone extending out of his body creating a long fleshy red tail that tapered into fluff at the tip ; Dave pleaded and screamed in agony as Expunged had now became Him. Dave had not  took into accountant that since it was expunged's blood Whatever came into contact with expunged would be that deitys Personal slave to nature. Two more seconds passed as dave panted and gathered himself up on the floor curling into a ball trying to ignore expunged's merging process.

"[dont be afraid Dave.]"

It spoke out inside Dave's head as he braced for the next process. His fingernails becoming long black and red nails that pointed at the end - cat like claws. not exactly though. Dave was barely standing his own mind at this point , his body tending to the bleeding , his hands and back in agony as the diety's 3d Parts had infeltrated daves body. he was a anomily.

"[we are one dave.]"

to be continued.

CREATORS LOG.
im aware this may seem confusing so heres a small summary of this chapter ;

( dave had drank expunged blood and started to slowly merge with the entity , daves hands becoming expunged's hands and a large red tail sits on daves back  , expunged has the ability to talk and communicate with dave through his mind .)
ALSO ANOTHER NOTE , THIS IS WHAT DAVE LOOKS LIKE ; HIS CANNONICAL OUTFIT FOR THIS AU!!

)ALSO ANOTHER NOTE , THIS IS WHAT DAVE LOOKS LIKE ; HIS CANNONICAL OUTFIT FOR THIS AU!!