A playful guest

Dave watched his surroundings trying to find a way back home. It was different here , large red cubes floating around . this was expunged's realm ; The teacher floated around the weird feeling of being 3 D . It hurt , a lot.

"How the hell do we get out.."

Dave spoke out , his voice echoing due to the bare emptiness around him . Until expunged spoke

"[THIS IS YOUR FAULT WERE HERE DAVE. YOUR STUPID AND NIEVE.]"

Dave nodded knowing this was his own fault , but he did want expunged to shut the fuck up at the same time. His voice was loud and annoying and gave dave headaches. Unexpectedly a small blue purple and green entity grabbed Dave's leg , then another grabbing his horns. He had created minions? I guess it was from expunged's DNA giving him the ability to summon them! The small creatures seeming playful around dave . They were also pretty adorable for a minion.They had small tails , large purple hats and green shirts on , close to normal minions yet they seemed different in personality ; a lot more smart . Partly from Dave's mind.

"I made these? How though I just got here?!"
"[THEY HAVE MINDS OF THEIR OWN. THEY WERE CREATED AS SOON AS WE FUSED. YOU JUST DIDNT KNOW IT.]"

Dave looked interested , their anatomy was odd for minions . He shook them off him carrying on figuring out how to turn back to 2D until expunged suggested.

"[TRY AND CALM THE FUCK DOWN. MAYBE YOUR ASS CAN TURN BACK TO 2D IF YOUR CALM.]"

Pretty rude way of saying it to a distressed man , but Dave gathered himself up taking deep breaths , collecting his inner peace trying to forget his disfigurement. Until his body shifted polygons back to 2D , it was painful turning back but at-least he was 'normal' again.
It was possible dave would have to live his life like this. Expunged mocking him , his son being afraid of him , being in solitude. This was his new life. But what is Tristan's view on this?

To be continued in chapter 5..