part 26

"HYUNGIEEEEE"
thud!!!!
a running taehyung jumped on jungkook huggging him tightly as a result both fell on the floor...  It was the lunch break so hardly anybody was present there...

and as for the alphaaa......😲😲 Jungkook could not breath.. tgis is the first time the omega hugged him with his own... and how could the alpha avoid it... so he also hugged the omega by hoding his waist..

"hyung, hyung,....HYUNG"
And the alohas delulu world broke by the shoutings of the omega...

"Ha hhhh wh.. what?, what happened tae?"
Taehyung looked at him with a blank face...
"leave me first"

"Why would I?", the alpha mumbled,"I,I mean ab..about... Am I holding u?"

The omega looked at him like are u kidding me look..
" Hyung, dont test my patience... leave me not...like right now"

the omega was looking like smoke was coming out fron his ears...after an eternity the alpha realized he was holding tae by his waist tightly...

"Oahhh what a masterpiece!!!!", the alpha mumbeled to himself, oh....how perverted he had becone for this boy!!!

"What are u mumbling🤔😬? LEAVE ME UUUUUUUUUUAHHHH"

The omega started shouting beinv frustrated..
I mean who would like lieing o someone on the floor in the middle of a hallway... ( not that any army would mind if its jeon jungkook😶😶.... yeahh but its fff)

Moreover the omegas heart was pounding like crazyyy. Like what the duckkkkkk....

"oh ok ok dont shout... see i left uu  now even i am lifting u", saying this the alpha lifted the omega and made him stand on his feet...

"After marriage i will by a single bed and make u lay on me..ahhhhhh how cute"
"Hyung "
and again the delulu broke...

"ah wae???" The alpha kind of whined... ufff. Why this anti romantic omega has to break his day dream everytime...

"Did u even listen what i was saying?"

"Wha..hat.??", looking here and there..

"tsk.....", disappointing look.
"Areeee tell na", the alpha started whining.

"ok. Ok... the thing is.........I....topped on the xmmm", the omega shouted on top of his lungs"

" I knew it.. my tae is always the best... but worst for my heart"

The omega failed to catch the last sentence heard the first one with a proud look...

"anniooooo... the whole credit goes to u... anddddd as a reward..."

"is he gonna kisme as a reward?" The alpha thought greedily..

" i am gonna cook all of ur favourite dishes tonight..."

"Moon goddess.. here wjat i thought"
"So, u mean i am invited for a special dinner tonight?"

"who is inviting u.. u gonna come to have dinner any way..." the omega sing sang...

" what?? U brat.. are u insulting me right now.. wait here u little",the alpha started to chase the omega throughout the whole university... there giggling voice were heard everywhere....

" ahhhhh hyunggg.. ha.hahaahah", the omega started to cry out in happiness when tHe alpha caught him from behind and started to spin him...

"u satan tell me will u ever insult ur senior??"

" NOOOO, NEVER...NOW LEAVE ME HYUNG,  I AM GOING;TO THROW UP", the omega shouted...

atlast the alpha left taehyung.. now both of them were sitting under a tree still panting from the running, chasing, leaning against the tree..

the alpha could not take his eyes of from the omega... Can someone still look so beautiful while sweting??
Yes, his omega can,  jungkooks omega can.

"My omega...."
"Jungkooks omega"... the alpha said the words hundreds times in his mind..

"When will u be mine tae?"

" huu... did u said something",the clueless omega asked..
" anni.. just said. When will i come?"

"Do u even need time? You casually come and go in my home everyday like its ur own home.. why do u even need a time?"

" u again.."the alpha was going to tickle the omega...

" sorry sorry..."the omega shouted.
" U better be"

"But whatever i said was true though"

" UUUUU"

And the chase continues.........