part 13

Jungkooks plan:

today morning the alpha went to the office of the dean which dean, of course computer science and bussiness department duhhh...

He may or may not have thretended the dean to let him tutor taehyung...

"Look i am suggesting u a nice and the best idea, imagine the current topper of ur department being tought by the genious jeon jungkook would not be its ur benefit, everyone will praise u for this brilliant idea as u know that kims capability and with my help.....he would go higher and higher.....so what do u think?"

"Looks like u are giving me a choice😑😑" the dean aka jungkook s fathers friend exclaimed... he knew the alpha from childhood, very well. So he could tell this alpha has some notive behind this... but if u think carefully really it would be a great benefit still he protesded just to discover the motive of the alpha..

"haha😁 u know me well" jungkook mocked back, "its a yes or yes or i have to tell ur wife about this new chemistry professor miss Live who tried to hit on u.... anddd i would not mind adding a little spice what say??" Jungkook sang...

" such a brat u are" the dean rolled his eyes, "ok i am giving u permission i will announce it today in the class... "

"that like my favouritw uncle.. then i will get going then"

"U brat just whatever u do make sure to guide taehyung properly.. that omega is very bright"

" i would take care of him with all my heart", the alpha replied smiling...and left the office.
"u are alrealdy a ginner for that omega kook.. i wish u happiness"