Part 25

The omega and the alphas friendship was going well. the alpha almost everyday ...no .. u can say everyday do breakfast in the omegas house,,,how can he miss his omegas handmade food.... Sometimes hope also join him,,, yeah that trueblood is still jelous of his brother ...always rolling his eyes when he watch him interacting with the omega,HIS OMEGA.......

the omega was really satisfied with his study,, yeah he hated the alpha at first..not hate just disliked his attitude but as time went by he could realize the alpha was not that bad.. specially his study method.. he is always taking care of the omegas need...making sure he is feeling well,,,yeah this surely did not make taehyung feel special,,, really not

But every beautiful thing has to face some ugliness... the burning eyes of the jelous omegas were one of them. both.

Today was also a regular day.. but was it for the omega?. From some days he could hear some talking behind his back
"That ugly bitch"
"yah. Doesnt even show his face.. sure he seduced the alpha"
"i hate this kind of people"
"why do they even come to uni?"

Though because of Jks threat nobody dared to bully the omega still, haters are everywhere right? And we cant always stop them talking.

yes, the omega still did not revealed his beauty truely.. he just does not like the attention.. Again this back bitching has another reason. Namjoon was sick for some days and the omega took pressure in handling all the work in the net cafe as well as the households himself. Due to strss the omega could not study properly which resulted in him getting 3.00  point out of 5 in the last xm...
The omega was so much disappointed in himself. Moreover he felt more sad thinking Jungkook will be upset with him. The alpha tried  so hard for  the omega.. but jk!!!!
That whipped alpha was more than happy.. because getting 3.5  in this kind of subject was hard here the omega managed to get 3 without much more preparation.  With this thought jk was going to his no, now not his, their private room with a bunny smile but that got vanished as soon as he saw his omega with a dull face looking into nothing like the omega was in deep thought..

Its not like this bullying affect the omega or he cant fight back. Its just from middle school he has been listening to this kind of thing for his good result.. and when someone does not see your effort and tells you about seducing for ur beautiful face, it really hurts. Thats why sometimes tae thinks to become ugly.. again if u are ugly they will bully u again.

Jungkooks mind stopped functioning watching his tae dull..
"Now even his dull face makes my mind a mess... what a mess u made me tae🙂"

With a cough the  alpha started, "um..why tae taes mood is of? "

The omega did not even look at the alpha.

" Ahh .......a..a... seems like there will be rain today... too much cloud🤔 look everywhere is dark"

"whatttt😲.. where do u see cloud..? Its a sunny day.look i am even sweting".......and the alphas trick work.. jk knew the omega can never hear any wrong thing whatever it is he has to correct it..and it always leads them to sweet fight more like the omega blabbaring and the alpha listening with a whipped smile..

" OMG😦 dont u see any cloud? But i am seeing... see see here.. in every corner..", the alpha said keeping his selfi camera in front of the omega..

Taehyung was like 😐😐 for a moment  and the alpha knew a new lecture is coming up, so he was getting prepared to hear a good scolding....but nothing came.

When jk looked at the omega, tae again went to his dry flower form.. now the alpha could guess something was up.

Jk sat beside the omega and asked worriedly, " ok.. now tell me whats the matter? "

" what would it be? Nothing hyung"
And there again jks heart goes at the omega calling him hyung. But now was not.the time to get butterflies.

" thats what i am asking u tae, what is it?"

Tae could not control hearing the alpha asking him so affectionately.

" Its just that... my point came bad hyung... Arent u disappointed in me?", the omega asked with his big puppy eyes... Oh.. how could someone stay mad at such a cutie... being upset is on another level..

" tae aa... do u realize, how good of a point u got... 3.5 is so hard there u got 3 "

" but u got 4.7 na? I am nothing infront of u..😔"

"oh babe u dont even know u are everything i want, i need"

Jungkook felt like giving the omega a big hug and smooch him to death.. but he cant do that now,can he?

"I am proud of you tae aa... i know ur reason.. even i expected less than 2.5.. and look u got higher...i can never be disappointed in u tae."

" why?", Tae asked looking at the eyes of the alpha... dont know why but he gets his lost confident, satisfaction, respect, adoration just by looking at those eyes.. what about love.......

"Cause its u tae... none but u", the alpha whispered looking at the eyes of the omega...

The omegas heart beat suddenly increased... So to save himself from heart attack tae broke the eye contact looking another way, blushing....but he could not let the aloha see that.. can he?

" Yah yah stop buttering me."
" buttering😲.. And why would i even butter u... ahhh now a days people does not value praise", the alpha stated dramatically...

" I know, hyung u believe in me... Thank u so much hyung...." tae said signing...

"Taehyung aaa if every last person goes against u i will still belive in u and stay by ur side"

The omega felt sincerity in the alphas voice, he felt so touched, so with a stromg emotion he hugged the alpha saying thanks again and again..

"Just this small talk can make u so happy....u amaze me everyday boy"

"Yah yah now dont be a cry baby"

" Says the one who crys not finding me"

" ahh aa.. i cant hear anything... tae is a cry baby, tae is a cry babay"

and tae eventually forgot his sadness and got busy in fighting with the alpha...

"hyung... stop it..", tae said whining...

" anni... i am telling the truth.. tae is a cry baby, taetae is a cry baby.... taetae is my baby"

" hyung... wait.. what did u say? Say it again."

The alpha made an innocent face, " What did i say?I only said na tae is cey baby.."

" anio... u last said tae is my baby"

" What?" Jk made the most surprised expression... "how can u say that..? Yes i know there is a line of girls and boys who wants to be my baby.. but i tae.. i thought u are different...."

" yah how different i am...let me show uu..", saying this tae started to chase after jk.

"stop right there.. stop.. i want to be ur baby u say? Stop..."

"why dont u want to be?"

the omega stopped running...
" what?"
"i said, dont u want to be?", the alpha changed his word

"again"

So yah running for 40 minutes both became exhausted and eventually tje omega slept keeping his head on the alphas shoulder..

"Jackson.. find whats happening behind my back.. why my tae was so upset"
Jungkook started to slightly touch the soft cheek  of the omega..

"my tae... i will never let any sadness touch u.."