part 15

Jeon jungkook now finding himself standing before taehyungs house, waiting like "how to ring the bell" his hand is literally sweating,
"WHY  the hell am I even nervous?"

Jungkooks mind:"After all u are visiting ur in law s house for the first time"
"yeah it makes sense may be" he talked to himself and started to nod his face...."Wait what???????😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲
But as jungkook was again was going to start debating to himself.....the door was flung open and came out taehyung, "Sunbae its been literally 30 minutrs u have been standing here.. nodding and talking to urself....if i did not know u i would have valled the police telling them about u being a creep😑😑"

those words, those sound came from one ear to jungkook and went out from another ear like a wave.... he was jst watching how gorgeus the omega was looking early in the morning with his without shower, bare face, his oversized black tee shirt on with a black jogger, without his glasses, without any lenses just his natural baeuty with a binnie,.....oh how lucky would jungkook be if this omega becomes his mate.....

jungkooks trail of thought was cut f by the omegas clapping sound in front of his face.....he flinched but answered nonchantly
"What? W..ha..what are u doing clapping in front of my handsome face?😑😑😑

taehyung:.....😑😑😑😑😑😑
jungkook...............
taehyung....................

"Ok ok I was a bit distracted okk and u... dont dare to ask what distracted me...." jungkook said with a few coughs...
but his heartbeat like stopped when tae place his hand on his forhead taking his place closure to the alpha..

jungkook closed his eyes liking the touch of the omega... he felt like home???
the alpha opended his eyes immediately when he lost contact

"Nah nah u dont have fever🤔🤔than.....
cut off by jungkook, "then check again naa" said the alpha impatiently putting taehyungs hand back on his forhead closing his eyes in this process...
and the omega was dumbfounded...but he could not gather himself to pull his hand back seeing the alpha some kind enjoying his touch..waittttttt
" is he really enjoying my touch?? Nah that arrogant alpha may be plotting something again"
So to jungkooks dismay taehyung pulled his hand back... the alpha almost whined..

"Le..t.s ge..get going then we have uni... should not waste time" the omega said turning around ready to get on the car not making eye contact...

So the situation was like the omega is kind of blushing and the alpha is kind of whining..........

"Are u coming or what"
"Umm yeahh"

"may be now i am getting sure what i am feeling for u just wait u kim taehyung u will be mine"