I. 1.1. The Roddux Household

Prologue

The Roddux Household

Cepherim Atopheore Lithos Roddux is the young blood of Roddux family who had never had the chance to taste any kind of warmth. During their stay in Anatolia his family bought a slave. The very beautiful servant named Picassa becomes his attendant. Their first meeting has enticed the young blood’s soul. Years have passed and the young blood was able to see a glimpse of light. Each day her song brought warmth on his dying heart and he then begun to hope.

On one rainy day while passing the Hollthor’s forest on their trip to a nearby lake, their carriage was ambushed of yet to unknown group of people. Much blood was shed during the bloody bath but the young blood and his attendant were the only ones spared. In the darkness of the gloomy sky sacrifices and sins were made in order to be granted freedom.

That day was the mark of the beginning of misery for the Roddux Household. On ninth month after the bloody bath the Roddux Household were murdered in the middle of the night in their own mansion. No one survived. But they said there were three missing corpse that the authorities has led to conclusion they were still alive. The bodies that aren’t present among the pile of dead bodies were the young blood, his servant and the gardener of the Roddux household. Some say that the gardener was the murder and some says it was the servant and some even speculate it was the young blood that killed his own family.

No one knows.

No one finds out.

No one just…

Until now…