👻Chapter Twenty-four👻

Erin was still swimming when she noticed people in the water, five sirens just like her, and they all swam up to Erin." I am Ryn, this is Sarge, Levi, Mate, and Cami, friends," Ryn signed." I Erin, you're like me!" Erin signs happily. Erin swims up to them and she inspects them," Friends," Erin signs.

"Come with us," Ryn signs, swimming away. Erin looks up at the surface," My pack, family here," Erin signs." You're not born siren?" Sarge signs." No bitten but I'm something else, I'm a hybrid," Erin signs.

Ryn and her colony looked at Erin and smelled her other side," You're a vampire/siren hybrid," Cami signs." You must learn to control it," Mate signs.

"You're not vampires so how can you help me?" Erin signs." We help your siren side for now and maybe your pack can help you with your vampire side," Ryn signs calmly. Erin nods and she joins Ryn colony and she swims alongside them.

"We teach our young to fight, survive in the water, and how to hunt in the water," Sarge explains. Erin nods in understanding," I teach, Levi and Mate all teach they don't as it's not their job it's ours," Sarge explains.

"Men teach, what do the women do?" Erin wonders." We lead, we are strong," Ryn explains. Erin nods," I want to learn, teach me," Erin signs. Ryn and Cami back away as Sarge, Levi, and Mate all teach Erin to fight which Erin picks up with ease.

"Now we teach you to hunt," Sarge signs with a smile." Can I ask a question?" Erin signs. Ryn nods in response," Is Ariel the mermaid real? And did you find Nemo?" Erin signs." Who's that?" Cami signs with a confused look." Never mind," Erin signs with a smile.

Erin swims with the colony, learns how to hunt fish, and easily picks it up." You are a fast learner, well done Erin," Ryn praises her." Thank you," Erin signs and looks up at the surface." I have to go," Erin signs and waves goodbye to the five.

Erin swims away with her spear and exits the water, she transforms and she screams in pain. She transforms into human form and gets up to see Deaton and two men in front of her." Here little one some clothes," A man wearing a suit says passing her some clothes.

Erin gets dressed," Who is that?" Erin signs." Hello, little one, I'm Elijah Mikaelson, and this is Niklaus Mikaelson my brother he is a hybrid like you," Elijah signs as he talks." What's he a hybrid of?" Erin signs." Vampire/Werewolf Hybrid," Klaus says with a smile." Can I see?"  Erin signs. They both show Erin their vampire sides.

Klaus-

Elijah-

Elijah-