🕯Chapter Five🕯

Erin was on Scott's back as they walked into school and Scott tells Stiles about a dream he had last night and it involved a school bus and Allison.

Scott begins to tell Stiles about his dream where he and Allison were getting it on, and it ended with him murdering her.

"So you killed her?" Stiles questions, Scott.

"I don't know. I just woke up in a cold sweat," Scott tells Stiles

"I've never had a dream where I was sweating and unable to breathe, then woke up with a cold sweat." Scott continues to tell him.

"I have, but it usually ends differently, though," Stiles says.

"Wait what?" Erin signs.

"Stiles our two years old sister is here never say that again," Scott says with a look.

"And I meant I've never had a dream that felt that real, " Scott points out.

"Noted, Let me take a guess here -" Stiles trails off as Scott cuts him off.

"No, I know, you think it has something to do with me going out with Allison tomorrow like I'm gonna lose control and rip her throat out."

"No, of course not," Stiles says. Scott just looks at him.

"I think you're handling this pretty freakin' amazingly. You know, it's not like there's lycanthropy for beginners class you can take." Stiles wonders.

"Yeah, not a class, but maybe a teacher," Scott suggests.

"Who, Derek?" Stiles asked

"Erin smack your other brother for me," Stiles signs

Erin smacks Scott across the head." Ah!" Scott groans

"You forget the part where we got him tossed in jail?" Stiles says with a look.

"Yeah, I know, but chasing her, dragging her to the back of the bus, it felt so real," Scott tells him

"How real?" Stiles asked

"As it happened," Scott says

They head outside and see a bus torn up with blood and police surrounding it. There was caution tape everywhere. It was a crime scene.

"I think it did happen," Stiles said.

The trio begins to rush around looking for Allison.

"She's probably fine," Stiles reassures Scott

"She's not answering my texts, Stiles," Scott exclaims worried.

"It could just be a coincidence, all right? A seriously amazing coincidence." Stiles answers

"Just help me find her, okay? Do you see her?"Scott wonders

"No," Erin says

Scott then angrily pounds his fist against a nearby locker so hard that he bends the door in half. Scott turns and they enter up bumping into Allison.

"You scared the hell outta me." Allison points out.

"You're okay," Scott says in relief

"Once my heart starts beating again, yeah. What?" Allison wonders.

"I'm just happy to see you," Scott tells her.

"Attention, students, this is your principal. I know you're all wondering about the incident that occurred last night on one of our buses. While the police work to determine what happened, classes will proceed as scheduled." The school announcement system spoke.