Chapter - 21

Pihu's POV:

Yesterday night was so peaceful and today I was feeling so relaxed. I returned to my room at 4:30 AM and sat on the bed. After a few hours of scrolling through my phone, I did my morning routine.

Today I was dressed in a dark blue T-shirt and black pants. I kept my hair in a ponytail with pink lipstick.

Aditya had to leave early for his meeting and his assistant has also returned back to work

Aditya had to leave early for his meeting and his assistant has also returned back to work. Now I am back to my work so I will go as per my schedule.

"Pihu you can takemy car. I will ask the driver to drop you off," Dad suggested while we were having breakfast.

"Dad I will be fine and I will take the cab don't worry," I suggested as I could book an Uber for myself.

"She won't agree you know that," it was Mom who said it. Yes, whenever Aditya had to leave early it was their habit to ask me to drop me but every time I used to deny it. I don't want them to drop by and pick me up from the office when I can manage on my own. It would be kind of extra work for them.

"Mom," I whined this time. I know she was trying to emotionally lure me into her trap but I won't give up this easily.

"Fine but remember to message us once you reach the office," she instructed me.

"OK boss," saying I started to book a cab for myself. Then I took their blessings and ran out fast.

I reached the office in an hour because of the traffic. I was super late so I just rushed to my cabin fast.

"You should be on time," Ahana words stopped me in my tracks. Not so early oh God help me.

"I will keep it in mind from next time," I replied to her. I don't want to fight with her and spoil my mood.

"You better otherwise there will be no next time," saying she left from there. I rolled my eyes at her words and entered the cabin.

"You better otherwise there will be no next time," I tried to mimic her and put my purse on my table. "Bitch," saying that I look that there was a small back pillow at my seat. I picked it up to see if it had any name on it or something.

Then my message beeped and took my phone out. It was a message from Aditya so I quickly opened it.

A pillow will help you with the back pain and if not I am always here😜

I bite my lower lips at his message and a smile crept on my face. I quickly replied to his message saying a simple thank you.

I sat on my seat and rested my back on the pillow. Today was my third day and the pain was not much. I looked at the clock and started to log in to my laptop. I first checked my Todo List and the work I have been assigned and then started my work.

There was a knock on the door and I said "Come in." "Mam this a delivery for you," he was a food service guy.

"But I did not order anything," I asked him confused. "Mam the order is in your name," he clarified to me and showed me the name.