I Miss You. I Miss Us.

Author's Note: This somewhat was inspired by one of the most recent Love is Blind episodes, lol. I also wrote this within the past hour listening to Taylor Swift on repeat. I've been feeling bad cause I haven't posted anything new for y'all.... so that's why this hasn't been proof read, lol. I'll go back and do it later. I just wanted to get something up for y'all to read and enjoy.

Let me know what y'all think and what y'all wanna read for future Kelce imagines.

***

"Hey, baby, I'm home!" Travis calls out as he enters his house with his duffle bag in his hand. He immediately hears the smoke detector going off and rushes to the kitchen. He drops his bag as he sees smoke coming out from the oven. "Y/N!"

"Shit!" Y/N pulls out a dish from the oven. She closes the oven door before dumping the dish in the sink. She turns on the faucet, the water instantly hitting the burnt chicken.

Travis turns off the stove before opening the kitchen door and big window. He grabs a towel and starts waving it towards the smoke, trying his best to get the smoke out of the kitchen.

"Honey, are you okay?" He asks.

"No, no, no, no," Y/N mumbles to herself. "I ruined dinner."

"It's okay, baby," Travis stood behind her. He reaches out, ready to wrap his arms around her waist, but she pushes him away. "Baby, it's fine. It's just chicken. We'll order take out."

"No, it's not okay, Travis," she looks up at him. Travis' heart sinks as Y/N's eyes wells up with warm tears. He takes a step towards her. "Nothing is okay, Travis."

"Baby, what's wrong?" He asks, sensing it's something else and a lot more serious than burnt chicken. "Talk to me, baby."

"Everything is not okay, Travis. This isn't okay. We're not okay. I thought we were, but we're not," she rambles as a tear falls down her cheek.

"Baby, why are you talking like that?" He asks with fear. "What is making you think that? I wasn't even here for something to happen-"

"That's the problem, Travis! You're never here anymore," she sniffles and wipes away the tears. "I come home - which now that I think about it, it isn't even my house. It's yours. - And I always come to a big empty house. I'm lonely. You're never here."

"Baby, it's not like I do it on purpose," he admits. "It's football season. My schedule is crazy. It's out of my control."

Y/N shakes her head. "I know. I'm sorry. I'm just being stupid. Excuse me." She tries to take a step around him, but Travis moves to stand in front of her. "Travis, move."

"No," he says firmly. "I want to talk this out."

"And we will, but right now. I just need a few minutes and some space away from you," she looks up. Travis' eyes were sad, begging her not to walk away. "Please," she begs in a whisper.

Travis swallows hard before he takes a step to the side, letting her run upstairs to his bedroom. She took the stairs two at a time, quickening her pace as more fresh tears ran down her cheeks. She makes her way to the walk-in closet. Without turning on the lights, she sits at the very back corner. She pulls her knees to her chest, wrapping her arms around them and resting her forehead on her arm. She let out the sobs, her chest heaving, and tears running down her cheeks like little rivers.

Their relationship has taken a huge turn. It's something Y/N knew it would at some point when football season would arrive. However, she didn't expect to feel so alone. When she started dating Travis, his football season had just finished. They spent months seeing each other every day. They would have multiple date nights, whether it was eating at a nice restaurant, going to the movie theaters, laughing for hours while bowling, and holding hands while rollerblading.