Hidden

Title: Hidden

Author: @seasidestyles

Description: rose does not like harry.

and harry does not like rose.but perhaps the looming threat of a ruthless mastermind and a shady corporate conspiracy can change that for them. because to her, he was like the moon—part of him was always hidden.

My Opinion: Okay, there is one thing I want to clear up. Yes, it is a 1D Fanfic. However, this is the fist fanfic I have ever read (in my life) and I can honestly say, it's amazing. I think the only way I loved it so much is because of how talented the author actually is. The way they write to beautifully and smoothly made story so interesting to read to the end. Not only was it amazingly written, but the whole plot and the character development was brilliant. The way the characters interacted, the way every emotion gets heightened in some part of the story makes it worth the read. 

Now, I have nothing against fanfics, but I'm not someone who reads them a lot. So this may be the first and last fanfic I read (unless someone points out a really good one that tops this one) I don't think I will be reading any more fanfics to do with any other characters because I just prefer imagining my own characters that don't already exist.

Anyway, the story as a whole was amazing and changed my perspective on fanfics.

To all those who aren't massive 1D fans (yes, there are actual people who enjoy music that hasn't been song by 1D) this story is still worth the shot, it's brilliant and I don't think the story would have over 60 million reads just because it's One Direction. I mean, me personally, I'm not a huge fan of 1D or fanfics (please don't kill me with your hate comments, just please) but this story was definitely an exception. Just give this story a shot and honestly, you will change your mind like I have.