All I've Never Wanted

Title: All I've Never Wanted

Author: @ACRL37

Description:The Scions were the four most powerful guys at Valesca Academy. They terrorized anyone who stood in their way and, unlike every other girl in school, all I wanted to do was avoid them until I could graduate from this hellhole. And then, out of seemingly nowhere, one becomes my fake boyfriend, one my unwanted matchmaker, one my guardian angel, and the one I can't stand the most? Yeah, he's my new housemate. Am I happy? Hell no.

INSPIRED BY HANA YORI DANGO/BOYS OVER FLOWERS/METEOR GARDEN

My Opinion: The story has been beautifully written, which hilarious characters that you will fall in love with very quickly. All I've Never Wanted, will keep you smiling throughout most of the story (which story doesn't have a part that will make you feel heartbroken you the main characters?) I don't want to reveal too much for the people who haven't read this well thought out story, but to say that this book is brilliant is an understatement. Overall, the story contains twists and secrets will have you wondering 'what the hell' and there is one character that will make you want to laugh so hard there may even be tears, Grandma. I'll just leave it on that. 

[Extra Info: want to have your opinion of the story heard? Whether you want to anonymously share an opinion or not, I will include it in this part. Let me know by sending me a private message.]