The Roommate Rulebook

Title: The Roommate Rulebook

Author: @Lilohorse

Description: "And rule number three, knock before you enter my room," I finished, moving my fore finger down with the instruction. His smirk widened as he leaned on my door frame. "What happens if I don't follow your petty little rules?" he asked. I narrowed my eyes. "You'll sincerely regret it," I warned but he merely grinned. "I take that as a challenge."

Being the sister of Britain's most honored young scientist isn't something that Alex Simmons feels she can live up to. So, in protest of her parent's high expectations, she doesn't even try. That changes the day that she's forced to move in with her older cousin and his best friend to attend her final year of college. Living with one teenage male is hard enough, let alone a pigheaded,rebellious and drop dead gorgeous lodger.

Asher Toms only has one goal and that is to reach the finals of his motorbiking championships. When Alex crashes into his life, concentrating on anything but his best friend's little cousin becomes increasingly difficult.

As the pair grow closer through relentless bathroom battles, silly arrests and a set of rules to abide by, Alex figures out that there's a lot more to Ash than just a badass motorbike and a pretty face, some things in his past were meant to stay hidden. But what's a romantic adventure without a few obstacles?

My Opinion: I've read this book a few times now and the first time I started reading this book was when it was still incomplete. Honestly, I still remember how excited I used to get whenever there was an update. Anyway, since then I've read it like three or four times more and it is as amazing as the first time I read and I'm still not bored of it (I don't think I ever will). It's funny, it's sweet and the action in it is amazing. Ashton sounds like what most girls would love to date and I wouldn't mind either ;) The plot was greatly written and I'm not disappointed about this book at all and the way it has been shown. You should definitely read it if you're into the badboy kinda books, not to say Alex (the main girl) isn't a badass either.

[Extra Info: want to have your opinion of the story heard? Whether you want to anonymously share an opinion or not, I will include it in this part. Let me know by sending me a private message.]