Breaking The Bad Boy

Title: Breaking The Bad Boy

Author: @kaddydee

Discription: Ashley Martin has been through more grief than a person experiences in their entire life and carries baggage that no kid should ever entail. Tyler Miller is the school's scandalous bad boy who acts on impulse, blinded rage and will single-handedly destroy anybody who stands in his way.

Then all of a sudden, they're thrown together and despite their destructive past, they're forced to overcome their differences. It's time for Ashley to stop running away from his death glares, blank stares and that spine-chilling scowl that reminds her just how little he cares.

Driven by a whirlwind of secrets, a class assignment and midnight walks into the past, things should start working out. But then fate kicks in; hard-hitting and soul-crushing. It's a fight-or-flight situation, a reincarnation of her past, a chance for him to right the wrongs he did by her.

A second chance is like giving someone an extra bullet for their gun after they missed you the first time round. So here's Tyler's gun. Here's Ashley's heart. And here's to their second chance, however hopeless it may seem.

My Opinion: Okay so this kind of hit me like a train when I found out what happened to Ashley in this story because something similar happened to me. So reading this story was pretty emotional at the beginning. However, as I read more, the character development was beautifully portrayed and the humour balanced out the emotional side to this story. BTBB is more than just a story for me, because Ashley's experience, her grief is relate-able to me and that's one of the reasons why I loved this book because I understood why she felt a certain way. Anyway, moving on from the plot, the author no doubt as the ability to write amazing things and her imagination is truly great. After reading this and LTL, I'm looking forward to see what other kind of books she has in store.