Million Dollar Man

Title: Million Dollar Man

Author: @something_hopless

Description: Gangs.

That was the one thing that had ruined Evelyn Summers life since the start.With her brother being the leader of "The London's Eyes," growing up in a world of cruelty was something Evelyn Summers had to become accustomed to.But thing's about to get a whole lot worse. Gangs are starting to form all over London- with the intention of destroying London's Eyes. What will happen when the leader of the most powerful gang offers protection in exchange for Evie? Will Evie be able to survive Sebastian King? She just might have to- because as we all know, Sebastian isn't planning on letting her go any time soon. 

+++++

Our breaths were heavy and ragged, our chests skimming against each other."You're no good for me." I whispered, my eyes searching his emotionless ones. "Well that's just too bad, now is it?" 

+++++

My Opinion: Cliffhanger after cliffhanger, the thrilling story about the two main characters will definitely keep you reading to the end. The story has been beautifully written, with amazing action scenes that will leave you left on edge. The journey between the two character in Million Dollar Man have clearly been beautifully portrayed in the story as they both have clearly been through issues (which I will not be spoiling for those of you who are interested in reading this story, which you really should if you haven't). Overall, the story has an amazing plot, there are sections which are humorous but if you haven't read a story with action, this is the best one to start with.