So Embarassed

The day felt longer than I had hoped it would. I found myself counting down the hours until sunset. Impatiently waiting. Finally, I had finishers the paperwork but there we're still hours before the sun set. I sighed. What to do? I decided I would walk downstairs to his chambers to see if he had woken up early, though I knew that it wasn't likely and even if he did he should go back to sleep. I crept down there as quietly as I could and had even removed my shoes for this purpose.
When I came down I had seenu the usual emptiness. You had to walk quite a ways to actually find anything. I finally found his coffin and knelt near it. I knew I shouldn't open it so I just sat near it and let the top. I realised that I was petting a coffin. I blushed darkly. What's a foolish act!.... Pointless. I laughed at myself on the inside. It twitched! I ran as fast asleep I could. I was so embarrassed! I ran into my office and slammed the door.
Why did I do that? This is the dumbest thing I've ever done. The vampire then fazed through the door. He laughed.
"Running from me? I won't hurt you, Master. Say.... You wanted to me sleeping, hm?" He said while holding me close. I blushed.
"Well.... I hadn't wanted you to.... Be disturbed... And when you woke up.... I guess.... I panicked." He grinned.
"Let me calm you down then...." He said while lifting me into his lap. He began humming in a low tone. It was very beautiful and surprisingly not creepy at all. It relaxed me so much that I must have fallen asleep.
The sun had set by the time I woke.