Laugh or Love

I stared at him intently. My heart was beating nearly out of my chest as I waited for his reply. My face was hotter than ever and my palms began to sweat as I tried not to grip his hand. He smiled and held my hand closer. I wanted him to say something. Anything to break this everlasting silence. Whether he laughed or retuned my affections I couldn't care at that moment. Only care for a reply... Any reply. "I love you too." He replied while taking my chin in his hand and raising my face to his. He kissed me and I slowly returned it.
Alucard smelled of some kind of old incense and his lips felt like a red rose. He brought my body closer to him and held me to him. I was hoping I didn't have to stop him from doing something.... Inappropriate for our current relationship. Could I even do such a thing? I'd hope so but with the way I feel there is truly no telling. God, forgive me! He deepened the kiss but I couldn't resist him and against my very will did the same.

He then released me and smiled devilishly before laughing that laugh of his. My face grew even hotter and I wished my heart would slow. "What are you laughing at Alucard?!!" I raged while I removed my gloves.
"I got you to loosen up a little." He grinned. "You need to sometimes, you know." I blushed angrily at him.
"That is not how---" I began. He then pulled me close again and held one of my hands off to the side in his and placed the other on his chest. "A-Alucard?" I asked in a very confused manner.
"Let's dance. " He replied romantically. Bloody hell did that change fast. This was sweet and all but there was a single problem with his romantic endeavour. I can't dance.
"Alucard... I-I can't.." I began to warn him but he laughed again.
"Oh come on, Integra. There's nothing dirty about dancing... Not this kind anyways. Trust me! I've had my fun for now... I'm trying to give you a romantic evening Master." He replied in a way that caused me to believe that he had not an idea of what this situation entailed.
"No you see... That isn't it! I-I understand that perfectly it's just--" I began as we began dancing and surely enough I tripped on his foot and fell into his shoulder. I looked up at him quickly, as I was embarrassed of my previous actions. Alucard took a minute to realise what had transpired. He smiled gently.
"Oh, so that's it. I can help with that." He then grinned. "I'll teach you." I nodded sheepishly as he talked me through it. "You start with your right foot forward---because you are the lady--and place your hand on my chest and hold your other hand in mine like so. " He paused as I took his instruction. "Now you just follow the music." As I did as he had instructed by and by I got better and didn't trip nearly as much and actually began enjoying myself. "See, now you've got it." I smiled while looking up at him.
"I love you, Alucard." I told him while we swayed to the music. I saw him blush as he grinned.
"I love you too." He then held me close again. He hugged me gently while resting his head in the nape of my neck. I debated whether it was a bad idea to allow him to do that allowed it as long as he didn't try anything. Suddenly his face took a grim nature as he kissed the side of my neck which was partly coved by hair.
"Alucard?" I asked while taking his face into my hands. "What's wrong?" He sighed before looking me straight in the eye.
"I... I never want to let you go... I never want to say goodbye.... I...." He began while I saw blood begin to fall from his eye. " I wish I didn't have to...." He closed his yes tightly. I wiped his eye. What could I do? " .... Just know this..... I will never forget you... And always love you...."