What can you say to that?

(Sorry that it's been so long since I updated this guys! I just wasn't sure if anyone was reading it still but I'm going to update it now regardless! Let me know what you think in the comments please!)
I pet his head gently as I had no idea what to say or do. I debated the options as I stared at his jet black hair. I then gently lifted his head and kissed him. "Please Alucard, just try not to think about that, alright? There's no point in making yourself sad this way." I smiled at him. He slowly smiled back at me while wiping his tears.
"Okay." He replied with an oddly childish smile. I remembered my father telling me that vampires were like children. I suppose he's right. He then surprised me by hugging me very closely. My face was now buried in his shoulder and I couldn't see anything. But that was okay. I think I was alleviating his mind at least a bit. He seemed to start to feel a little better by doing this so I held my breath. He eventually released me enough so that I could breathe. I was quite thankful for this as I was not the absolute best at holding my breath for long periods of time. I was descent, sure but it wasn't something that I practiced or made a goal to improve. I looked up into his orange eyes and held the side of his face. I smiled at him and stroked his hair gently.
I then glanced at the clock on the wall. "My, it's gotten late." I told him. He frowned a bit. "I should probably sleep... Alucard..l are you alright?" He looked down and then faked a smile.
"Of course, Master."'he replied. I shook my head.
"I know you're lying. However... I can't very well stay up all night now can I?" I told him while pondering what options I have. "Is there any way I can help you but still sleep?" I asked him. He blushed bashfully.
"Well...." He began.
"What?" I laughed.
"Could I hold you as you sleep?" He asked while looking at me in disbelief and with a egging air about him.
"No inappropriate passes?" I asked sternly. He nodded eagerly. "Fine then. I don't see a problem with it.
He then held me close in my bed while I laid my head on his chest. I actually enjoyed this as well.