CHAPTER 1: GUARDIAN [FALL-OUT]

CHAPTER 1: GUARDIAN

Disclaimer: I don't own any of the Spectacular Spider-Man Characters or Marvel Characters included in this fanfic, I do this for fun :)

LIVING ON THE EDGE - ALLAN RESIDENCE

For once in a LONG time, the last few months have been solid for Peter Benjamin Parker. He can finally take a breath and picture his future...

From getting accepted into his dream college, Empire State University, to having a beautiful cheerleader girlfriend who supported his secret, everything seemed picture-perfect. He even had his job back as the Daily Bugle's photographer... Albeit it took some convincing, for 'Jolly Jameson', till he gave in... but as a punishment for that lengthy absence, Peter was back to the starter pay of $40 a pic—That's a whole other debacle he didn't want to worry about. Especially as the beautiful Sunday evening sky rolled in, where Peter could officially sit back and check off his daily list.
Going to morning mass with Aunt May, CHECK.
Afternoon grocery shopping with Aunt May, CHECK.

Play chess with Elizabeth Gargan at the children's hospital, CHECK.
Stopping by Liz's house for some playtime... CHECK... What?—Building a SpongeBob Lego set was extremely exhilarating for them.

Which, it was time for Peter to have a beautiful dinner with Liz...

And her parents...

YEESH...

Actually to his surprise, it was going well. Huh, nice!

This wasn't his first time meeting her parents. Actually, he met with her parents a few months back, once they considered their relationship: 'Serious.'

That dinner started expectingly stiff but things slowly worked out on their own... which made Liz's parents fine with Peter dating their daughter, preferring him to Flash Thompson, which was a start.
And Peter's momentum continued that beautiful Sunday night.

Mr. Allan playfully mentioned, "Has Liz never mentioned to you she loved sports, Pedro?"

"Dad..."

"Actually she's never mentioned it... this sounds like a fun story, Mr. Allan," Peter answered with a smirk. And Liz just playfully scowled at him, which made his smile grow.

Mrs. Allan pointed out, "Lizzy loves soccer... used to watch all the soccer games with her brother."

"Soccer, huh? You never tried out for the team," Peter teased.

"I liked it as a kid, but I obviously wasn't good at it," Liz admitted.

"She also liked football," Mr. Allan added.

"That's cuz that was the only thing she played with Markito," Liz reasoned again.

"Makes sense, when Mark played for the football team... he was pretty great," Peter complimented.

"Yeah... Mark really was. We actually visited him the other day, he's doing much better now," Mrs. Allan mentioned,

"That's great... that's really great," Peter added. He practically tried to avoid any awkward silence as possible.

"Anyways, Peter... what about you—you like any sports?"

"Ummm, not really. My uncle and aunt never got into it, so I never did. Although I like going to football games... but not to watch the game," he answered.

"What about your father, I bet he watched some sports?"

"Dad," Liz raised her eyebrow at him.

"Wha-Oh... I'm sorry to bring it-"