Third title

2023.10.07. Qatar, Doha

Verstappen's POV:

I got out of the car, it was a very difficult race, even if I didn't win the sprint race and only finished second, I still won the world championship, making me THREE TIMES WORLD CHAMPION!

I ran to my team who were very proud of me, Christian and Helmut also congratulated me, my father was also happy which I had seen a long time ago and it was fantastic to see. When I got on the scale, Charles came up next to me and congratulated me with a friendly handshake. I wanted to hug him and tell him in front of everyone how fucking much I love him, but I know this is not the best moment for it. He smiled, but not the smile I wanted to see. When I turned back to the team I noticed Kelly, she hugged me, I hate the acting with her but it's the best because of the press. Kelly is not the one I want to see after races congratulating me and go home with her. I congratulated the 2 Mclaren guys even though I didn't want to see them next to me. I went to the driver's room, and a few minutes later Christian came after me.

"Max, you were fantastic! An incredible performance!" -he said and hugged me

"Thank you, but I didn't do it alone, the team also had a big part in it" -I said, but my voice wasn't completely happy, which Christian noticed because him expression changed.

"What's wrong Max?"

"Nothing" -I said not too confidently

"I know you Max, I can see if something is wrong. Are you thinking about Charles again...?" -he asked

I nodded with a shy smile and Christian hugged me.

"I know it's illegal in here but go get your man. You deserve it." -he said and I laughed a bit

"I'm very tired, so sleeping will be the greatest reward. Talk to you later" -I said and I wanted to go but he shouted after me

"We have a party so if you want to come you and Charles are too more than welcomed" -he said and I smiled

Becoming a world champion for the third time, wasn't very different from the second one. But we still have races left which we have to win. As I left the RedBull motorhome, Charles came out of the next building, holding hands with his girlfriend. I fucking hate this sight, he should be holding my hand not hers. I hate to admit but I'm jealous even though he is my boyfriend and she is just an act for the public. I can feel the tension when he looks in my eyes with desire. As I walked past them, I smiled at them, and Charles sent a kiss in the air. It was so sexy. I got into my car and went back to the hotel. I thought for a while in my room whether to go to this party or not. I decided to text Charles first.

Me: Do you want to come with me to the party?

Charles: Yeah sure! I'll be in the lobby in 10

I smiled at the screen, stood up, changed my clothes and went down.

LeClerc's POV:

Max won. He became world champion again this year. He deserved it, I'm not saying he didn't, but I ended up in a bad place and I was angry with myself. As I went to weigh in, I saw that he was there too. I congratulated him happily and went to change. I met Alexa in the hallway.

"You were good Charles, tomorrow you will be on the podium" -she said smiling

"I was shit. I can't win, the car is shit and so am I!" -I said angrily

"You are talented too and I believe that your time will come too" -she said and hugged me

"I hope so too. But now I just want to be happy for Max. He was very great all year" -I said a bit more cheerfully

"You should go and celebrate with him" -she said and let me go

There was a minute silent between us than I spoke.

"Yeah, maybe that's not a bad idea" -I smiled

"Can you give me a ride to the hotel?" -she asked and I nodded

I saw Max when we came out and I sent him a kiss in the air and I swear I saw him blush. He is so cute. He deserves the fucking world! And I want to give it to him. We went to the car and so did Max. I saw that he was looking towards us, but I didn't dare to look there cause I knew I can't resist him and instead I looked at the ground. After 10 minutes I stopped at the hotel and went up to our room with Alexa.

"I'm not going out, I will go shower and sleep. Will you sleep at Max's room?" -she asked

"Yeah probably" -I answered

After Max has text me I changed clothes and went down to the lobby and there he was. My champion. We got into his car and went to the bar that Christian sent him its location. When we went in, the club was full, but almost only with F1 people. We drank a couple of shots with Lando and Daniel. I stopped counting after the 10th. Suddenly I found myself looking at Max, who noticed it. He leaned towards me and whispered in my ear.

"Come with me" -he said then he took my hand and he took me to the dance floor

I was surprised but I spoke after 1 minute.

"I have a better idea" -he said and I was scared a bit

He took my hand and took me towards a corridor, as the bathroom door closed, with my back I felt the wall, and on my lips I felt his full lips. I was afraid that someone might come in but I couldn't refuse him.

"Je t'aime" -I said and he moaned loudly

I'm sure that drunk sex never ends well...