* 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 *

Mature warning!

previous chapter:

"You are mine, Adrienne, if I see another man touch you, I will kill him."

--*--*

"Ares," I whimper, feeling his fingers trace up my inner thigh, pushing my dress above my hip bones.

"What do you need, darling?" As he kissed my neck, more arousal gathered inside my black lace underwear, my body longing for his touch. I whimpered as I pushed my hips towards him, feeling his rock-hard erection.

His finger glides up my thighs, pushing my dress above my hip bones and yanking my underwear down. As I feel his fingertips glide along my aching heat, I breathe. I felt him push in his index finger, forcing a gasp from my mouth, and he groaned.

"You are so tight" He murmured in my ear, and I moaned back, feeling him add another finger makes me moan even louder, and he kissed my shoulder, chuckling.

"You need to be quiet, Darling," I gasped as I felt him curl his fingers inside me, adjusting the angle that caused my thighs to clench around his hand as my climax approached.

"Ares," I exclaimed, "I'm so close-" With a loud moan released over his fingers.

(THIS WAS MY FIRST TIME WRITING SMUT BTW. MY FRIENDS ARE GOING TO READ THIS AND I WILL LITERALLY THROW MYSELF OUT A WINDOW WHEN THEY MESSAGE ME ABOUT IT)

--*--*

Ares walked out closely behind me sitting back down I apologized for taking so long, and Myra looked at me frowning a little.

"Adrienne, are you okay?" I nodded confused "You're just looking a little flushed that's all" she smiled, I could imagine my cheeks became redder after that comment I looked towards Ares who had a smirk on his face. 

The food came out not soon after, I ordered salmon with a salad on the side, while Ares ordered a steak, and I peacefully sipped on my wine while Leonardo talked.

"Adrienne, what do you do?" Myra asked, guiding me away from Leonardo's boring story.

"I was a model back in pairs." She had a look of realization flash across her face.

"That's where you are from, I heard your accent but I couldn't decipher it!" I nodded.

"My mother is French!" She excitedly remarked.

"That's awesome, what part is she from?" I asked holding my hand over my mouth, finishing my mouthful.

"Marseille, I grew up there for the first couple years of my life" I nodded.

"I've visited there, a very gorgeous place!" 

"What are you planning to do after your honeymoon?" She asked, I paused.

"Oh, I don't know I don't want to sit at home every day, so I may get a business job?"  She nodded, and Ares turned to me.

"What do you mean to get a business job?"

"I'm not sitting at home, while you work," I stated.

"You're not getting a job." He objected.

"That is not your choice." I pushed his hand off my thigh.

"I do not mean to interrupt your conversation, but Mr De Luca I do think we shall talk more business don't you think?" Ares's eyes returned towards Leonardo before he nodded.

--*--*

They began to speak about business while Myra and I were still conversing, tension was still in the air. Ares began to wrap up the talk, telling Leonardo that he would get back to him after reviewing his offer.

"Adrienne, we are leaving" He mentioned standing up, straightening his suit as he did so, I nodded standing up and pulling my dress back down as it rode up my thighs while I was seated. 

"Myra, it was a pleasure to meet you." I pulled her in for a hug before we exchanged our numbers.

"Leonardo, nice meeting you as well." I gave him a small smile before Ares clutched my hand pulling me away from the pair.

"I will be in touch!" I called back to Myra.

"Ares, I was in the middle of talking, you do realize that?" He scoffed.

"Sorry to interrupt your conversation" He bitterly remarked.

"What is your deal?" I stopped turning to face him.

"You made a fool of me in there Adrienne!" I narrowed my eyes.

"I did no such thing!" I groaned.

"If this is about me wanting to get a job!" I added

"I think that would have been a conversation to have privately don't you think?" He snapped.

"You were the one who made it a bigger thing Ares!" I remarked.

"Just drive home." I hissed, getting into the car.

"You're not getting a job." He spoke randomly interrupting the silence, I rolled my eyes turning my body towards the window.

As soon as he parked the car I immediately stepped out, unlocked the house, and walked straight into the bedroom, to get ready for bed.

"Are you accepting Leonardo's offer?" I asked once Ares walked into the room.

"No, he has nothing to offer" He spoke in a dull tone.

"Okay," I nodded taking off my jewelry, sliding open the drawer I gently placed my jewelry into my bag, the room was silent apart from the sound of the waves crashing against the sand it was a relaxing sound.

I began to plait my hair, before changing out of my dress, I was just quietly humming a song as I took off my make-up, Ares's voice interrupted the calm silence.

"Why do you need a job?" He questioned placing his phone on his lap.

"I don't like sitting at home all day, I worked before we were married I don't know why I am not able to now?" I asked turning around to face him.

"I can support you financially" He spoke.

"I don't need you to" I protested, walking into the bathroom.

I heard him scoff and scuffling around the room before the door slammed. I rolled my eyes and turned off the light and went to the bathroom. I made my way back into the bedroom, crawling beneath the covers, worried about Ares, my eyes fluttered closed before succumbing to the darkness. 

I don't know what time, Ares returned home but I remember him whispering something before placing a gentle kiss on my forehead and pulling me into him.

--*--*

I hate this chapter, but that's okay I hope you enjoyed it lol and I'll write another one shortly!

Love you, my darlings 

mwah xo