Chapter 4

Previously on

Previously on

       A Pirates promise

Usopp nodded and returned to the kitchen, leaving Luffy alone with his thoughts and the setting sun. As Luffy rose from the figurehead, the wind whispered, "I see you then, Luffy."

gazed sadly at the sunset. The wind whispered. "Hancock," confusing him.

——-......————.......———...-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Chapter 4

"Squawk, squawk!" The cry of seagulls echoed in the air, one of them dropping a newspaper onto a ship with a distinct black and brown hull.

A woman with short, curly hair picked up the paper and quickly made her way to the ship's kitchen. Inside, a tall man with blond hair and a top hat, was busy preparing food.

"Sabo, look at this!" Koala exclaimed, her eyes wide with excitement. "It's about your brother, Luffy!"

Sabo turned around, a curious smile playing on his lips. He took the newspaper from her, scanning the headlines. "Luffy forms alliance with ex-warlord Trafalgar Law," he read. A big smile shows up on his face. "He's always one step ahead, isn't he?" he thought.

Turning the page, his eyes caught another headline, one that sent his heart racing. "Winner of the Dressrosa tournament to receive the Mera Mera no mi," he read, his voice barely a whisper. The Mera Mera no mi, his brother Ace's former Devil Fruit. Sabo knew then what he had to do. "I need to go to Dressrosa," he declared.

Later that night, under a moonless sky, Sabo stood at the ship's helm, staring out at the dark sea. The silence was broken by a loud bang followed by a sizzling sound. His eyes darted towards the noise, spotting a small boat floating nearby

light spilled across the boat's deck. Sabo glanced down at the unconscious figure, taking in her regal features, long black hair

His breath caught in his throat. It couldn't be...

Leaning closer in disbelief, he pulled back the dark tresses veiling her face, revealing pale skin and the beauty Empress Boa Hancock herself.

What was one of the Shichibukai doing adrift at sea? And alone, with no medical attention for her obvious exhaustion? He knew from her history that Hancock valued her pride and independence above all else. For her to be found in such a vulnerable state, something must have occurred.

his foot steps on something smooth and slippery. The sizzling sound grew louder, and he turned around to come face-to-face with a giant snake.  Sambo steps back "Hey, calm down, girl. I'm not trying to hurt her. I just want to help," Sabo said, stepping back slowly. "Koala, come out quickly!" he called out, hoping she heard him.

Sabo Steps more , Sabo watched the giant snake carefully curling around her mistress

His racing thoughts slowed as the sun crested fully, illuminating Hancock's elegantly stern yet peaceful features.