Chapter 6

PREVIOUSLY ON

PREVIOUSLY ON

        A Pirate's Promise

Hancock, feeling somewhat better after the conversation with Sabo, reached her room. She paused at the door, turning back to Sabo with a small, appreciative smile. "Thank you, Sabo. I..I guess it's all part of the journey, huh?"

Sabo returned her smile with a nod. "Yeah it's is. Goodnight, Hancock."

As she closed the door behind her, Sabo stood there for a moment, lost in thought. He was about to turn away when a voice called out to him from down the corridor.

"Hey, Sabo!" It was Ivankov, striding towards him with a purposeful look. "Aren't you coming to the meeting? We're all waiting for you. The discussions about can't start without our second in command!"

Sabo blinked, momentarily taken aback. "Oh, right, the meeting. I'm on my way," he replied, quickly shifting back into his role as a leader.

Ivankov raised an eyebrow, a hint of a smile playing on his lips. "You seemed quite preoccupied. Everything okay?"

Sabo glanced back at Hancock's door briefly, then back at Ivankov. "Just helping out a friend. Let's get to that meeting. We have a lot to plan for Dressrosa."

With a firm nod, Ivankov and Sabo walked side by side towards the meeting room, their footsteps echoing in the quiet hallway.

To be continued

-——————________——————_____
Chapter 6

Inside the Strategy Room

"Okay, what news do you bring?" Dragon asked, his deep voice commanding attention.

"Well, Dragon. Strange reports have been flooding in from Dressrosa," Ivankov began. "Living dolls marrying humans and having families! Can you imagine?"

"Living dolls?" Sabo inquired curiously. "Could Doflamingo be behind this strange occurrence?"

"Our intel suggests the 'dolls' may be humans under some kind of mind control," Dragon responded gravely. "A delicate situation that demands careful handling."

"Wasn't Luffy also heading to Dressrosa?" Sabo wondered aloud.

Dragon nodded. "Which is why I'm assigning you and Koala to investigate, Sabo. Find out what's really happening on that island."

"Consider it done," Sabo acknowledged with determination.

After the meeting concluded, Sabo gestured to Ivankov. "There's an urgent matter we must discuss privately."

"Oooh, a secret conversation, how exciting!" Ivankov exclaimed. "Do tell, what scandalous news do you have for me?"

Sabo leaned in, lowering his voice. "Boa Hancock is aboard this ship."

"Hancock?! What a shocker!" Ivankov gasped dramatically. "Pray to tell, what brings the Pirate Empress to our little vessel?"

"I was looking on the bow of the ship..

Sabo stood at the bow of the ship, gazing out at the rolling waves as his mind drifted back to when Hancock first arrived...

"Sabo, there's an injured woman in a small boat!" called the lookout from above.

Sabo rushed to the deck and peered over the rail. Floating precariously was a battered little boat, and within laid a still form wrapped in a tattered cloak.

"Pull her aboard, quickly!" Sabo ordered. Gently, they lifted the woman and removed her hood.

"It's...Boa Hancock!" gasped Koala in shock.

Hancock's face was deathly pale, her clothes stained with blood. Without a word, Sabo scooped her up and hurried to the infirmary.

"How is she, Doc?" Sabo asked the physician intently.

The doctor shook his head grimly. "She's lost a lot of blood. It's a miracle she survived this long."

Just then, Hancock stirred with a soft moan. Slowly opening her eyes, she saw blonde hair man leaning over her in concern.

"Who are ..y.ou" she breathed weakly. "My...baby..."

Before any could respond, her cloak fell open to reveal her swollen belly. But then, a strange blue light started glowing upon her skin. When it faded, a perfect stone footprint was imprinted where her womb had been.

Gasps rang out as the footprint cracked and crumbled, leaving Hancock's middle perfectly healed and round once more.

"What in the world...?" muttered Sabo in awe and confusion.

[Flash back end]

"A footprint appeared on her belly that seemed to heal her wounds."

Ivankov listened intently, engrossed in the tale. "How intriguing! It sounds like a page straight from one of my plays!"

Sabo continued solemnly. "But there's more. Hancock...is with child. And the father..."

"Not Luffy?!" Ivankov blurted out in disbelief.

Sabo nodded grimly. "You see why this must remain between us. Hancock's condition could change everything."

Ivankov nodded sagely. "You have my word, I shan't breathe a word of this startling development!"

Sabo pondered their next move. "Hancock needs to be where she belongs. She's coming with us to Dressrosa."

"