Chapter 3: Preperations Begin

Nilou was in the desert, she was looking at an oasis in which the water was a clear crystalline blue. Yet she found it strange, When she walked up to the water and saw her appearance... Her face was blurred. The only thing she could see was light blonde hair. Why did she have light blonde hair when her hair color was a sunset red?

"ย๒คภ, May I ask what you are doing?" She heard a voice behind her ask. She swiftly turned around to see what looked like a man but... His face was blurred as well. She felt a sense of familiarity to him but didn't understand how or why.
"ནპΓhჰპძ... I'm just looking at the water. Would you like to join?" She spoke without knowing it. "Why did I speak? I don't even know this guy... what in Teyvat is going on?" Nilou's mind was in disarray.
She saw the man start walking up to her and he put his hand on her shoulder...
--------------------------------------------------------
Her sudden awakening startled herself... She was quite confused. "What in Teyvat? What was that? Think Nilou! Think!" Nilou wracked her brain in thoughts of the strange dream. Yet came out empty handed. This was the first time she'd ever had a dream like that.
Nilou couldn't stop thinking about it, It was so confusing. It just wouldn't get out of her head.

She sat up from her bed slowly and rubbed her ocean blue eyes tiredly. This has never happened before. And she didn't expect it to happen now whatever it was. She had an important show today at Zubayr Theater and she wasn't going to let this strange dream stop her mind from working while performing.
"Today I'm going to perform my finest dance yet. I'm not going to forget what my teacher taught me!" Her mind was put to ease at this point. Basically forgetting the dream as she started getting ready for the long day ahead. She walked over to her closet to find her performance outfit. Eventually she found the white, light blue and golden garment.

She grabbed the two pieces out of the closet and proceeded to put it on. The tank-top like shirt was white and light blue in color, adorned with golden trimming at the bottom hem. Next the sleeves were just ever so slightly connected with golden cuffs and hemming on the edges, along with golden swirl-like patterns on them. Her skirt was like a drape long and flowy with talismans at each end, subtle golden embroidering made lotus designs on it. Along with an extra belt that had more drapes of darker blue along with gold details. And even a blue stone and the center surrounded by a golden lining. Her dress of the Goddess of Flowers was perfect.

When she finished putting it on, she went to her vanity where her vale was. It was a beautiful white and blue with golden accents and even little horns! So cute... She put on the vale and fixed up her hair so It wouldn't be messy. She was almost ready to go.

She exited her room and went to the front door and picked out golden sandals to wear. She quickly put on her shoes and she ran out of the house.

"Good morning Miss Nilou!" A friendly shop vendor exclaimed to her warmly.

"Morning!" Her tone of voice was sweet and happy. Like fresh honey, pure and simple. Yet refreshing and sweet.

"I heard you have a big performance today, Miss Nilou! I wish you luck! But hey, knowing you. You probably will do great either way! Your dance never fails to amaze." The shop vendor smiled at her. It was a warm, happy smile that could cheer up anyone's day. A great motivational one too.

"I do have a big performance today! Thank you so much! I'll do my best!" People in Sumeru City were always so nice and caring. It's hard to believe just a few months back the Akademiya was corrupted by the sages... But anyways. She wouldn't let such gloomy thoughts ruin the satisfaction of the performance.

Finally after a few minutes of walking she made it to the Grand Bazaar. It was bustling with people of trade. Not as much as Port Ormos of course but it was still quite the impressive amount of people.