chapter13

his pov:

"Ares?" i was just staring at her trying to understand what just fucking happened. Did she said that cause she is drunk? Probably.

"Get some sleep Ava" i said trying to pull my fingers out of her fist.

"No dont leave me alone please" she said and i just scoffed and sat on her couch.

"No" she said and got up from her bed and started approaching me. With one hand movement she took off her dress. She was wearing black lace underwear. Fuck me.

"Ava" i groaned as she was pulling me from my hands to stand up. I just stood up and we were inch away.

She was looking in my eyes and i couldn't stop looking at her lips.

"What do you want me to do?" i said and she placed her hands on my arms and they started travelling my body towards my pants.

She didn't brake eye contact while reaching my pants but i stopped her.

"You are drunk" i said and and she smirked

"So? If someone is horny doesn't matter" Ava is so wet right now i could just fuck the shit out of her. But i can't while she is drunk and doesn't know what she wants.

"Okay can you at least lay with me until i fall asleep?" she said and i just nodded.

We both got under the sheets and she layed on my stomach, my fingers automatically started rubbing her back.

"How many tattoos do you have?" she said with a sleepy voice. She is so fucking cute.

"Five" i said and she sighed

"Oh right two on your arm one on the back of your neck one and some on your fingers , where is the other?"

"On my leg"

"They suit you i want a tattoo too"

"Really?" i said while smirking

"Yeah i want 3 actually"

"Oh yeah?"

"Mhm, one on my left hip one under my right boob and one with your name on wherever you choose" she said and i just smirked at nodded

"We will see about that"

"Okay" she said and then yawned and stretched her arms.

"Ares"

"I am waiting for an answer" she said and then closed her eyes.

She probably meant about saying that she likes me. Fuck she actually meant it?

Next morning

her pov:

I opened my eyes and started feeling dizzy and that my head was spinning. I was staring outside of my window when i felt an arm on my waist.

Then i noticed the shoes near my bed and that jacket on my couch is really familiar.

Then i noticed the tattoos on the fingers.Fuck its Ares.

I turned slowly on the other side and i was facing him. He sleeps so calmly and he looks so beautiful.

His arm that was on my waist was still resting there causing me butterflies everywhere.

Why am i sleeping with him though? Everything from last night is a blur.

I tried to get up but his hand on my waist pulled me near him and i groaned.

"You are awake?" i said quietly

"Can't really sleep with someone staring at me" he said with his sleepy voice and the butterflies in my stomach went nuts.

"Sorry" i said and he smirked.

"Why are you sleeping here?" i said and he started smiling and stretching out his legs and arms.

"You dont remember huh?" he sat up with his arms behind his head resting on the back of the bed.

"Obviously i dont" i said while sitting too

"Well you even begged me to record us" he said and my eyes widened when i heard it and i immediately checked what was i wearing. And he laughed out loud.

Fuck why am i in underwear?

"Did you...?"

"No you wanted to have sex last night this was your fucking doing" he said and we both chuckled

"You asked me to lay with you and i must have fallen asleep" he said and i nodded.

"If i said anything stupid or something i probably didn't mean it" i remember telling him that i like him. How could i forget the heart breaking feeling i felt when he avoided me.

"Yeah sure you didn't said anything anyway" he said and i just nodded.

"Fuck what time is it?" i said and he reached out to his phone that was on my nightstand.

"Ten thirty why?"

"Does Chris know that you are here?" i said and he smirked

"You think he does?" that was more of a rhetorical question

"Okay get up you need to leave"

"Why?" he said and i got up and went on the other side trying to pull him up but he is too strong.

"Would you help me a little here?" i said and he smiled and stood up.

He was standing right in front of me he wad wearing his underwear too. I wanted him so bad but nothing could happen.

Thats what i was thinking untill he placed his hands on my waist and pulled me closer to him.

"Ares" i sighed and he kept looking in my eyes without answering.

His fingers kept going lower and lower until he got near my underwear where i stopped him.

"What are you doing?" i dont want to be a toy for anybody. I may want him a lot but its not going to happen like this.

"What like you dont fucking want" he said with full of sarcasm.

"As in matter of fact i dont" i said and pushed his hands away from me and tried to leave but he pinned me against the wall.

I couldnt look anywhere but his blue eyes. Those fucking eyes are doing things to me.

"I should have fucking recorded you yesterday that you were begging me for it" he whispered to me without breaking eye contact.

"I was drunk i could have slept with anybody" no i would never

"Yeah right" he said and smirked

"We are friends right?"

"Friends?" he frowned his eyebrows

"Yeah friends" i said and i really tried not to scream in his face that i like every inch of him.

"Okay then friends" he said and then silence was all over the room.

Tension was gone and we backed off eachother dressed up and he left from my window.

When he left i immediately started crying. Why cant he understand that i like him?

his pov:

Friends. That is what she wants right? Fuck i cabt be her fucking friend.