chapter18

After 2 hours
his pov

I didn't sleep with her i was just watching her sleeping. She was sleeping so peacefully her red puffy lips were slightly open and the only thing i was thinking about it that i want to fucking kiss her. Is like i can't get enough of her.

The time was 9 am i had to leave before Chris is back. He told me yesterday that he is going to a party and later in some girls' home, their parents are again out of town and today is their maids' day off.

I placed her calmly near me and then i stood up. I was dressing up but my eyes couldn't get off her. Untill they opened. Her fucking brown mesmerising eyes.

"You leaving already?" she said with her sleepy voice while rubbing her eyes.

I sat on the bed and she sat too.

"Yeah i dont want Chris to see me here when he comes"

"Right" she said and turned her head and looked at me. We exchanged smiles and then she kissed me softly.

"Wanna come over later you've never been in my house" i said

"Sure what am i supposed to say to Chris?"

"Tell him that you are helping me with homework and shit"

"You think he will buy this?"

"Yeah"

"Are you fucking stupid?"

"He will trust me"

"Why have you done it before and it worked?" she said and i chuckled she is just- can i kiss her?

"Fuck Ava"

"What?" our glances locked i couldnt look anywhere else i didnt want to look anywhere else. She started looking at my lips back and forth. I am fucking kissing her.

"We are going to find a way to meet but he can't find out"

"Yeah i know"

"I will just say i am going to Georgia"

"What if he calls her?"

"I will handle everything now leave before he comes home"

"Yes ma'am" she smiled and looked down.

"Fuck i want you to stay" she said

"And do what?" i said and she smirked and then stood up. She was a wearing an oversized shirt and underwear.

She took off her shirt and started walking towards her bathroom door.

"Well i wanted to shower but i need company"

"Really?" my eyes couldn't get enough of her.

I stood up immediately and got in the bathroom with her.

She locked the door as i was taking off her bra.

Once she turned around i pulled her closer to me by her waist. I sat on the toilet and she was standing in between my legs.

I started kissing, licking and rubbing her nipples as her fingers were tangled in my hair.

"Fuck" she scoffed

My other hand teleported to her underwear, she was so fucking wet.  When i touched her she gasped and then smiled.

I kept licking her nipples but my fingers were playing with her underwear, after some seconds i took it off and she smiled.

I stood up as the eye contact was so fucking irresistible.

"Cant get enough of me can you?" she said while smiling

"What can i say you tend to get me out of control Ava"

I took off my shirt too and she got on her knees and took my underwear and pants off.

She was teasing me by licking my dick.

"Fuck Ava" i said and scoffed i could feel her smiling

"What?" she said while smiling, she got up and got in the shower.

She turned the water on and got under it. I got in as she was turned around and grabbed her waist and i started leaving hot kisses on her neck

Her ass was pinned on my dick and my erection couldn't handle it anymore. I turned her around and she gasped.

She placed her hands around my neck and we started kissing. Her tongue in my mouth was making it harder for my dick.

As we were kissing i grabbed her thighs and pinned her against the wall.

"Fuck Ares" she moaned as i was getting in her.

Her nails were leaving scratches all over my back.  As i was going faster and faster her moans where increasing making me more and more turned on. She is so fucking hot, fuck-

"Are-es" she said as i could feel her legs shaking.
She finished seconds later. But she of course had to finish me too.

Her juice, red, hot lips around my dick made me finish in less than 2 minutes.

She got up and she smiled while hugging me.

"Got you tired huh?" i said and she chuckled

"Maybe"

"Maybe?"

After 30 minutes

I left because Chris came so i snuck out. That girl is driving me nuts.

Fucking Ava.