chapter5

her pov

"Come on Ava its 11" i heard my mum saying and i opened my eyes while she was opening the drapes wrong decision.

"Mum" i yelled and putted a pillow on my face

"Come on a friend of Chris is here we are waiting for you to wake up to eat breakfast like family" she said while picking up my clother from the floor.

"Wait dad is here?" i said as i was trying to sit i was so tired i slept at 7 am

"Yes he is and Karen made a really big breakfast come on" she said and pushed my legs

"I am not really hungry"

"Just come and sit with us" she said and left the room.

I have a bathroom in my room so i just went there and threw water on my face for starters hoping that would woke me up. After finishing my skincare i brushed my blonde long hair and putted on some concealer, mascara and lip balm. I opened my closet and i just threw on some black nike shorts and a white top.

I went downstairs and i saw everyone sitting on the table including Chris friend. He had black hair but i couldn't tell who he was. He made a movement with his hand and thats when i saw a very similar tattoo that Ares has.

I walked there and yes it was Ares what the fuck does he want here?

"Morning" i said while sitting in an empty seat and Karen poured some coffee in my cup.

"Thank you" i said and she smiled at me. My mum was right Karen did made a big breakfast. Pancakes, waffles, three kind of eggs, coffee, croissants. I wasnt hungry but now i could eat something. I reached out to the plate with the croissants when mum said.

"Ava what are you doing" she said and everyone stopped talking and looked at me

"What?" i said confused and putted my hand down.

"I mean you've gained some weight and i think you shouldn't eat a croissant so i told Karen to make you omelette less calories" she said and i could feel Ares watching me. I turned red from the embarrassment i was feeling.

"I told you i wasn't hungry" i said and i got up trying to hold my tears back until i got to my room i closed the door and went to my mirror and stared at my body as my tears started running through my face.

She was right i did gain weight. I started touching my thighs and stomack realising how disgusting my body is. I hate my curves i hate my thighs i hate my stomach. I went to my closet and changed shirst and i puttet on an oversized shirt and sweatpants. I went closer to the mirror and wiped my tears. I opened my door and went downstairs and sat on the sear i was sitting.

"Excuse yourself to Karen Ava" mum said and i looked at Karen and then back to my mum

"About what?" i should apologise she fucking embarrassed me in front of everyone and i should be the one apologising?

"For not eating the food she had specially made for you" mum said with a strict tone in her voice. My mum always thought that i was the disappointment in the family. She always thought i was fat stupid and a mistake.

On the other hand Chris is her favorite child he is her athletic smart and bright son of hers like i don't exist some times.

"Sorry Karen" i said and then everyone continued talking my mum with Karen and my dad with Chris. Ares was watching me.

When everyone finished i went upstairs to my room and continued crying. In my room i had a big window and beneath that a couch i like sitting there and watching outside.