chapter 9

2 weeks later:

her pov:

The time was 8 pm i had just finished my practice and i was waiting for my brother to come and pick me up. Finally Friday i am so exhausted tho but i promised Georgia that i am going out with her tonight like a girls night so i will but no dancing for sure.

Me and Ares are avoiding each other completely since that day in the girls bathroom at school. But no one has to find out anything so we are going out with everyone but we dont talk to each other not even look at him after all that.

I finally see Chris car pulling over and i got in.

"How was practice?" he said while starting driving.

"Exhausting"

"Maybe if you werent going five days a week for two and a half hours-" he said but i interpreted him

"That way i have mum not complaining and also i dont go Wednesdays"

"You go Saturday"

"Right" i said remembering that how did i forget?

I started feeling dizzy and my head started spinning i thought i was going to throw up.

"Ava what is wrong?"

"No- nothing" i said but i thought i was going to die.

Chris pov:

"Ava?" i said and she rested her head behind at closed her eyes.

"Ava? Ava?" fuck. I immediately started driving faster to the hospital she passed out.

That happened two years ago she wasnt eating for a whole week and after a practice she passed out. Thank God i know what to do now.

She wasnt waking up so i started driving really fast there i am suprised that i didnt crash any where.

After 3 hour:

her pov:

I opened my eyes and i looked at my hand that had a needle on my arm and that was when i sat up and saw Ares sitting on a chair in the room.

When he saw me looking at him he stood up so fast and came towards me.

"Fuck you are okay" i am so confused what is he doing here and why am i in a hospital?

"What the fuck is going on?" i said and he placed his hand on mine and without realising it i was smiling and my heart was pounding like crazy

"You passed out in Chris car and he brought you here" i looked away and slowly removed my hand from his.

"And what are you doing here?" i said and he backed off a little

"I um Chris called and said he wanted help because he didnt know what to do"

"Where is Chris now?"

"He was here for two hours i told him to go home and relax"

"Did he..." i should not really ask cause of course he told Ares why i passed out

"What Ava?" he said softly

"Did he told you why i am here?" he clenched his jaw and swallowed dry

"You haven't eaten anything since last week, Chris was arguing with your mum that is her fault and-"

"Wait where is my mum?"

"She is not here"

"Did she came?" i said and my eyes were tearing up