IMPORTANT AUTHOR'S NOTE

Okay okay okay.

I know what you're thinking.

You lazy ass mf, we've been waiting for an update for a year (I quote someone from my comments: It's been a year daddy.) and all you give me is A FUCKING AUTHORS NOTE?

And to anyone concerned about me discontinuing this: no. thats not gonna happen (yet haha.)

however... i did a bad job with this book. i was too all over the place and... kinda lost myself. which is the reason why some wounds were never addressed after they happened. and well... a lot of scenes still make me cringe... and this piece of junk just needs to be rethought in a way. (Alsoooo USSR is kinda Russia's dad when Russia is at the same time older than him like wtf how did i mess that up haha. Plus New Spain used to be Native but Thirteen Colonies wasn't how the fuck does that make any sense.)

now there is a little game called Call of Duty. And they did something smart in order to keep them going.

'Hey we know we killed all of our characters but what if we just... reboot the series? With the same characters but its all told a bit differently? That would make us more mone- uh i mean please our fans!'

So what I'm about to do is (kind of) a reboot. There won't be any MASSIVE changes. The location, most of the characters will be the same. I will also reuse and just change up a lot of the scenes. HOWEVER it will be A LOT OF WORK. But I think it's what the story needs to get going again.

Now here's the list of characters I am keeping NO MATTER WHAT:

-'Murica
-Germany
-Poland
-Mexico
-Ireland
-Ukraine
-Norway
-Austria
-UK
-Australia

-Thirteen Colonies
-Kingdom Of Britain
-Skaney
-Powhatan

Countries that I want to add

-Finland
-France
-Aztecs
-Scythia
-Gauls
-Roman Empire
-Polish Lithuanian Commonwealth OR Some other Ancient Slavs (taking this Kajko i Kokosz style for all my fellow Poles who like reading comic books)
-Napoleonic France
-Ancient Egypt if i am feeling wild and crazy (cause that will be a shit ton of work)

Now. As you might have noticed: I have taken out USSR, Russia, and DDR. I am STILL debating if i want to add them again. I started this book before the Russo- Ukrainian war. And I never really looked at the USSR as the country it was. I grew up watching Chyeburashka for one (all Russians will be hit with childhood memories right now I can feel it.)

And i just saw the USSR as something that was portrayed like that. No country is an angel. The people living in Skaney went on killing sprees and literally murdered... erm... babies?  Wild and crazy times. However USSR is a regime based off of terror. Which, by the way, did worse things than running off and murdering babies. And Skaney is an ancient norseman (with god complex). so you can see the difference there.

And i made a mistake by portraying DDR as innocent and forced by the USSR to do bad things. DDR committed horrible crimes.

And I forgot to mention Belarus but i dont think i have to explain.

I came to terms with this after i read fanfictions with the Third Reich in it (as a romantic character of course). They feel WRONG (especially with the afd winning elections! here in my state! somebody get me the fuck out of here! :]). And now... i see why i have been doing the same wrong... and i feel very ignorant. This is the BIGGEST reason i stopped updating frequently.

Now there are other characters I have also not listed. Such as Scotland, Romania, Argentina, Congress Poland, New Spain. My plan was to replace Congress Poland and New Spain with Aztecs and said two Polish options mentioned above.
I am still uncertain if i want to add Scotland or Romania. Or Argentina.

That being said, nothing is carved into stone yet. This is not my final decision. I have been thinking long and hard about this. And now its time for me to see the  reaction. Cause a reboot is inevitable at this point. The book has rusted for too long.

-Eerie