Bubones and The Plague Doctor [old version]

Art made by PchelaGenadiy

Finally the car parked in it's place and the motor fell asleep.

"Everyone out of the car this instant."

You were annoyed.

Why?

The car ride had been awfully loud.

Thirteen Colonies wouldn't stop asking question after question, triggering the UK so much that they started fighting, of course making the US join, and finally the whole car broke into a full blown fight.

The only person who had kept quiet the whole time was Skáney, who looked out of the window in awe, amazed and confused.

"I can't wait until we can finally all go back again." Thirteen Colonies huffed after finally getting out of the car.

"Maryland has Scarlet fever, she needs me more than I need this bullshit."

"Oh your states are dying already? Who could've known?" The British Empire asked the Thirteen Colonies, the fake empathy making it sound very harsh.

Thirteen Colonies opened his mouth, wanting to say something, but then kept it to himself.

"That's what I thought." The British Empire seemed to be pleased with himself that he had left the other speechless.

"Listen here, old man. She'll be ready for the battlefield before you can say Boston Tea Party, so shut your mouth." The American snapped.

But his eyes were clouded with dark worry.

You couldn't blame him. He had been torn out of his normal life and was thrown into the future, in a different world. And there was no way back. For now.

"Alright, I want to get some things straight. We're not going shopping for things we don't need. We're going in there, getting food, clothes.."

"And toothbrushes." UK added quickly.

"... and toothbrushes." You looked at him with annoyance, before continuing. "I don't want anyone wandering off and buying things we don't need, okay?"

The crowd in front of you nodded.

"Alright." You turned around, heading for one of the stores.

"Whoa, USA why is the ground so black?"

"Because this is a parking lot."

"Parking lot? Co jest parking lot?"

"It's a place to park."

"Park? But there is no plants here."

"There are no plants here."

"No, like parking your cart in a place, that kind of park."