Chapter 6: Danger Rising

"M-Mom? Dad?" Kion whimpered. He watched as the lions dragged his dad's body away. Tears threatened to leave his eyes, "You can't be gone."

Kovu walked into the cave and Kion watched him. Anger flared in his body and he snarled, "How could you!" Kion attacked him.

Kovu was shocked as he was thrown to the ground.

"You fucking bastard!" Kion roared. He got ready to rip Kovu apart, but guards dragged him away. Kion thrashed in their grasp, "He murdered my parents!"

Kovu glared at Kion and stood up.

Kaleo roared and the crowd silenced.

"Next up, Zalto VS Zuri!"

They both walked into the center of the colosseum, proudly.

Zalto looked back at Ezio who smirked and mouthed, "Kick her fucking ass."

Zalto grinned and nodded. He looked back at Zuri and got ready to fight.

(Zuri, 15, Zuri means, "Beautiful" Ability: Cursed Speech

(Zuri, 15, Zuri means, "Beautiful" Ability: Cursed Speech. If she says a word like 'choke', her opponent will immediately start choking. She can do this with any word)

VS.

(Zalto, 15, Zalto means, "Trustworthy" Ability: Mind control

(Zalto, 15, Zalto means, "Trustworthy" Ability: Mind control. He can control anyone by talking to them mentally)

(Zalto is JamesThompson547)

"This is the perfect match!" Kaleo smiled.

Zalto cracked his neck and growled. Zuri glared at him and unsheathed her claws.

"Fight!" Kaleo roared.

Zalto and Zuri quickly charged at each other. They clashed together. Zalto scratched into the back of her neck and Zuri bit down hard on his shoulder.

Zalto concentrated on Zuri and went into her mind.

"Kill yourself." He said.