Chapter 4: Explosion

Flashback

A male lion was held back by vines wrapping around his muzzle and legs. He growled and tried fighting free, but the lionesses holding him in place wouldn't let him go.

Finally, Kaleo shouted, "Fight!" And the Lion was set free.

Present

"Welcome to the colosseum, Ezio!" Kaleo shouted. The lions roared in response.

Ezio snarled in anger as he was held back by the vines again, right in front of Nala.

(Ezio, 20, Ezio means, "Eagle"

(Ezio, 20, Ezio means, "Eagle". Ability: Explosion)

(Darkrai1330 is Ezio)

Kion stared in shock. Sure his mother was strong, but she definitely couldn't fight against this lion.

Ezio seemed to stay calm while him and Nala touched muzzles to show respect. Then they both quickly backed away from each other.

Ezio snarled. He was controlling himself untill Kaleo gave the go.

Kion bit his lip anxiously.

"If you keep doing that then I'll have to fix your lip too," Fern said with a hint of amusement in her tone.

"Sorry," Kion mumbled, not taking his gaze off his mother.

"Fight!" Kaleo roared.

Without hesitation, Ezio charged toward Nala. He roared at the ground in front of her paws and it exploded. Nala quickly ran out of the way.

Ezio roared at her again, but Nala put all her strength into her legs and jumped out of the way at lightning speed.

Ezio snarled and looked around. The dust and debris blocking his sight.

Nala roared and transfered her strength into her hind legs and pounced. Right when she was about to hit Ezio, she brought her strength to her front paws, arms, and chest. She barreled into him, knocking him off his paws and onto the ground.

But when Nala looked down again, Ezio was gone, "What!"

"You really thought you could pin me down?"

Nala looked up and saw Ezio wiping blood off his muzzle.

"C'mon, give me all you got. Stop being so weak god dammit!" Ezio snarled in anger.

Nala lunged at him, claws unsheathed. Ezio roared at her, but Nala dodged before the explosion hit her.

Nala was about to knock him off his paws, but Ezio quickly jumped out of the way and Nala crashed onto the ground. She groaned and slowly stood up.

"You idiot! C'mon! I know you have more strength than that!" Ezio growled.

Nala charged at Ezio again, but she was starting to feel weak. Her ability took a lot of her energy when she used it.

Ezio waited for Nala to get close. Then he ran under her and flipped her over onto her back. Nala slowly got back onto her paws.

The crowd started cheering, happy with how the fight was going.

"Shut up you idiots!" Ezio roared, angrily.

The crowd quickly shut up.

Nala gasped for breath and attacked Ezio again. She put all her strength into her paw and and punched his face, hard.

Ezio stood shocked, then his eyes narrowed and he growled lowly, "You shouldn't have done that."

Nala grinned.

Ezio snarled and slowly circled her. He roared at her paws and it exploded. Nala had no time to feel pain as her legs and paws were exploded off her body. Chips of her bones went everywhere and blood spread around her in a puddle.

A lioness in the crowd screamed as a blood vessel landed on her.

Ezio stood over Nala and roared at her neck. It exploded and her head flew across the colosseum.

"Give me someone who can actually fight, dammit!" Ezio roared. He was quickly shut up when vines were wrapped around his muzzle and more vines tied around his legs.

Three lionesses who were holding the vines in their jaws, pulled Ezio back into his cave. He was shouting curses that were inaudible due to the vines on his muzzle.

More lions went into the colosseum and cleaned up the mess Ezio had made.

Kion stared in disbelief. Nala was gone. His mother was dead.

"The next fight will be, Simba and Kovu!" Kaleo roared.

Kovu smirked at Simba, "Bring it on, old man."