Chapter 3: The Hedgehog Man

^(silver sword)

a young girl crouched against a small fire, with a royal blue cloak covering her shivering frame.

"FInD uS"

Black knights, raiding elves all the while slicing their pointy ears.

"The girl in the woods is your destiny"

Renfri?

"she will unleash a power so great that it will shape the world as we know it."

Tall pillars began to come out of the ground, causing a crack to take place, and a hand coming from it.

"UnLeAsH yOuR CHAOS!!!!"

Fire burns everything to the ground, leaving nothing but ash and screams.

"NEGRA!!!!"

**

Shooting out of my bed, I gasp for air as I get out of bed trying to take slow deep breathes to calm my racing heart. My legs fail me as I place my feet on the cold wooden floor, in a cavern that I found near Cintra, causing me to fall to the floor. I curse as I felt the numbness making its way down to my legs, not remembering what happened last night. With a small gasp, I quickly look down at myself to see I'm in my night gown and look over at my bed to thankfully see it empty. OK, so far we're OK. Looking around my room I see everything still in order, but when I look back down at my night gown I see the bottom of my gown covered in dirt. Since when did I sleepwalk? Confused I finally feel my legs, and grasped the bed frame to help myself up.

I groan as I pull myself up onto the bed, taking a deep breath or two to calm my nerves and the racing in my heart. Closing my eyes and placing my palms up, I begin to meditate. Focusing on calming my nerves and relaxing my muscles, all the while to regain my strength. I sat there at the edge of the bed for a while before coming out of it and deciding to get dressed.

(Same outfit as last chapter)

After getting dressed, I make sure that I have all of my weapons and my hidden weapons on me. Grabbing my potion pouch, I look inside and see that I am short of swallow and black blood, looks like I have to go scavenger hunting or finding an alchemist. Sighing I tie it onto my hip, before grabbing my black cloak and leaving the now empty room.

Walking down the steps, I walk up to the bar and pay the nice bartender. He gives me a charming smile, telling me to come again very soon. I look up to lock my Red eyes with his brown ones, his smile leaves his face as fear was replaced. I wink at him, liking how I was able to knock down his confidence. Putting my coin away, I make my way out of the tavern and into the city of Attre.

The city was waking up with everyone heading to the market to sell their goods for coin. Lifting my hood up to hide my red eyes, I make my way towards a herbalist. He looks my way and smiles, I smile back at him and bow my head.

"What could I get you my lady? As you can see I have almost everything you would find in Cintra." He promotes waving his hand over the many herbs. I smile at him, looking at the many herbs and seeing the ones that I need. I picked up 5 Celandine, 2 Sewant Mushrooms, and 1 Honey Suckle.

"I would like these please." I said politely, as I looked over the plants making sure they are in good condition and bruising.

"ahh ok miss, thats going to be 98 coins." I stop my motion and look up at the man.

"How is it 98, I'm just getting these items that equals 61 coins?" I ask suspiciously, knowing that that is too high for regular herbs. The man groans and looks at me wit a annoyed look.